Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Stoneridge Jewellery

Seriously great app. Very powerful and super simple to use.

House Of Vapes London

Nice and easy to use. Recommend it for postcode selection

Hudson Speed Shop

Great app, works flawlessly I couldnt hope for anything more

Eweknitteststore

A wonderful app!!! I really like the ability to include regex expressions to help more precisely target shipping areas. Thanks for doing this!

M4tec

Outstanding app and support. It is fantastic to offer this service for free.

Thank you very much.

South Texas Home Decor

Great app, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Boxfromuksupermarket

Hi,

I love the app, after struggling with so many other apps which are so focused on product based pricing, I have found the right app for our needs and I am so happy as it works like a charm! I want to give 6 stars if possible!

I always wanted to offer free or discounted shipping rates with both a spend threshold and a weight limit, e.g. spend more than £100 for up to 30kg, so that I can limit the weight while offering a discount to my customer, that is the only app which can do that!

Many Thanks,

Cigdem

www.boxfromuk.co.uk

Emmanuele Design

Wanted to add a free shipping option, but exclude certain regions. Parcelify did everything we wanted in a clean, simple interface.

Electric Cycling House

This app is great! It saved us a lot of money and offers a workaround for in-store pick up and local delivery compared to the more expensive alternatives. Thanks!!

Produtos Brasileiros

Great App!! I'm new partner of Shopify and this app is amazing. Fantastic! Thank you.