Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

YKO Studio

Very versatile shipping app that lets you get into the nuts and bolts of the shipping price. It makes per-item fixed shipping prices possible (something that should have been included as part of your Shopify store without paying extra for an app). The logic involved with programming your shipping prices into Parcelify is easy make mistakes with, but fortunately the customer support is Very Good, and within a day of asking for help, you get it. The price is also low, compared to other shipping apps. If Parcelify was easier to understand/use right out of the gate, it would rate 5 Stars. As it is, when considering Ease Of Use, Versatility, Customer Support, and Price, I think 4 Stars is fair.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review, YKO Studio. We take customer feedback seriously, and I wanted to let you know we are actively making Parcelify easier to use. We currently have some exciting changes in beta, and once they are ready I will let you know so you can give them a try!

Forty&Deuce

AAAAARRRGH! Hours and hours of frustration!

Finally got the app to work but having given up and trying others they're much the same.

1. watch the video which is on getting started page (dev site) not docs where it should be and even then it leaves questions.

2. you have to have your countries set in Shopify's settings or the zones you create in the app won't work!

This really is something Shopify should provide and make it intuitive as it's pretty fundamental stuff!

4Throws.com

For the money, this application is the best bang for your buck. It is a wee bit complicated to use but the kind lads working there spend much time, over email, explaining and teaching me how it all worked. Would recommend.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words :)

Rinea

I absolutely love this app. I gave it 4 stars because there are a few features missing that would make this app a lot more manageable. Despite that, the app provides the functionality from the store capability point of view that is unmatched. Don't be fooled by its name. When I first saw it, I skipped it and purchased an expensive app that did not work all that well and then I stumbled upon this one again and now I cannot do without it. Thanks to the developers that came up with it. fantastic job.

Kkduonline

Excelent free app!. The only thing missing for me is the possibility to restrict the shipping rate to the number of items on a given cart.

Familyotc

Great app. I wish I had the flexibility to change extra charges to shipping level. ie if want to charge 10% extra on next day air and just 5% extra on ground. I had that facility in volution but here this is missing.

Wfbca

Life saver app. its unfortunate you cant pay month to month on shopify and get this app too. But i think that is a shopify thing.

Ft Mac Safety Preparedness

Although not all inclusive, this add in does help you specify shipping based on specific attributes, such as weight, product sku, item price, etc.

There are a few drawbacks you should be aware of:

*This will NOT allow free shipping on one product, while charging for another in the same order - If one meets the criteria the entire order does (or if you set it to the reverse, if one fails the entire order fails to meet it)
*This will not incorporate the shipping estimates of other shippers, or even allow estimations based on a formula for location of recipient (outside of state or country codes, you can set the price with this...but manually, the value will remain as you set it and not change based on current rates. You can put a set rate for any country, individual state, or even zip code, but the process of creating an accurate price list would take so long that the rates would change before you finish). Great for known values on a few items, not so efficient for varying values on many items.
*There is absolutely NO automation, do not expect it to adjust to added or removed products, a new vendor, or changing shipping rates. This is entirely manually entered.
*There is a minor knowledge of formatting that is required, but not stated unless you look at the help page. IE: "exclude product sku: 1234, 3343, 4444" is incorrect, where "exclude product sku: (1234)|(3343)|(4444)" is correct, with no example or correction where it needs to be entered. Worse yet, it allows you to enter data incorrectly, and even saves it, but the desired result will not occur and no error is given.

Zenhanceyourhome Com

I found this app a little confusing to understand first, but once I got the hang of it, it's been brilliant! It allows so much more flexibility than just the standard delivery options of Shopify.

Severtsonscreens

Not the most 100% perfect solution for our needs, but once we simplified our shipping a little, this app was exactly what we needed to make it all happen :)

Previous 1