Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de diciembre de 2023

Great product works super well! We love it, and it helps keep compliance aligned. I will say a little complicated to set up but they are quick to respond and have set up or helped set up more of our shipping zones. This app is great

eJuiceDB
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
30 de noviembre de 2023

Easy to configure, and reliable.

Rollersnakes
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2023

I've been using Parcelify for over a year now and it's really helped simplify my shipping options when I have a wide variety of products that require different box sizes. I did encounter customers reporting a shipping error at checkout, and reached out to support about the issue. Alex helped troubleshoot and discovered where the problem was - my own mistake when assigning the profiles - and explained how to fix it and prevent the issue in the future. Very responsive, clear to understand, and overall a wonderful support experience. I would definitely recommend this app.

Impish Geek Designs
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
21 de junio de 2023

I am rating the Parcelify app 5/5 stars because we have been using it across 3 stores for many years now with no issues. The new version required some getting used to, but we are already seeing the benefits of the new format. It's a solid app, give it a try to see if it meets your needs and continue using without fear that it will 'disappear' in a year or two like others.

I am rating the support team (namely Alex M.) 5/5 stars because of:

Responsiveness (multiple email exchanges within an hour of submitting ticket)

Professionalism (friendly tone, well written messages, clear and concise, never minimizing my problem or passing the buck to Shopify support)

Familiarity (problem identified within two email exchanges, temporary fix put into place immediately)

Solutions (instructions on long term fix delivered within two hours of ticket submission)

Universal Billiards
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de agosto de 2023

We've been using Parcelify for a few weeks and have been very impressed. We have several unique shipping issues, all of which were solved very easily using Parcelify. The user interface is very intuitive and we were able to migrate shipping profiles to Parcelify with only about an hour of setup time. We submitted two questions to the Parcelify team during setup, both of which were answered thoroughly and promptly. We highly recommend Parcelify!

Victoria Rose Park
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

Awesome app and awesome company with great support. We have this app on three stores and have always been pleased with the app performance and supports ability to answer all of our questions!

Brilliant Bicycle Co.
Alrededor de 6 años usando la aplicación
8 de marzo de 2023

Alex with Customer Support was very responsive and timely. Helped get the issue fixed right away! Thank you!

Aqua Bound
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Clever Few Corp respondió 11 de marzo de 2023

Hey Aqua Bound! Thank you for the thoughtful review. I'm glad we could help get everything connected.

16 de mayo de 2023

App seems to be working perfectly. We have had no end of problems with customers using our free UK shipping option despite not being located in the mainland UK. But thanks to this app we have been able to exclude these areas and we have been able to offer a discount for orders over a certain amount, which previously we could only do for mainland UK orders.

Customer support is also excellent, most replies were within a few hours, sometimes even quicker. Our personal experience was with Patrick who was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Aztec Leisure
Reino Unido
7 días usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2023

Great customer support, full range of features to fully customize shipping logic. Thank you, Alex and team!

letsboozy-staging
Filipinas
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2023

Alex is a helpful customer support agent, so 5 stars to him! As far as the app goes, though....2/5 stars

Softech USA
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Clever Few Corp respondió 7 de marzo de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our application and for your kind words about Alex! I see you're on our legacy application, and I'd agree that app needed a lot of love. I'd like to reach out to you to talk about the latest version of the application as well as what we have coming this year!