Avaliações (308)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de maio de 2024

We've been with Parcelify for nearly six years now and recently made the move from their Legacy version to the 2.0 version. We have some complex rate set ups that tool a bit for me to get my head around in the new version but Alex from Parcelify was there every step of the way assisting me and ensuring that everything was set up correctly before we went live with the new rates. It was a seamless changeover and Alex is an absolute credit to the team at Parcelify. If I could give them 10 stars for the service and support received, I would!

NI Candle Supplies LTD
12 de março de 2024

I have used Parcelify for many years, and I am very happy to say that I have had very few issues. Of the few that I couldn's resolve I turned to their tech support and they where able to. I am happy with their service. I think that you would be too.

Norman
SweetheartGallery.com
Artistic Handmade Home Accessories

Sweetheart Gallery, LLC: Contemporary Craft Gallery, Fine American Craft, Art, Decor, Handmade Home & Personal Accessories
6 de junho de 2024

I thank the entire Parcelify team for the excellent collaboration, I couldn't dream of better.
Everything was done with care and professionalism!

Briliantz
Suíça
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

Incredible customer service!

TALEA Beer Co.
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

Great product works super well! We love it, and it helps keep compliance aligned. I will say a little complicated to set up but they are quick to respond and have set up or helped set up more of our shipping zones. This app is great

eJuiceDB
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
15 de agosto de 2023

We've been using Parcelify for a few weeks and have been very impressed. We have several unique shipping issues, all of which were solved very easily using Parcelify. The user interface is very intuitive and we were able to migrate shipping profiles to Parcelify with only about an hour of setup time. We submitted two questions to the Parcelify team during setup, both of which were answered thoroughly and promptly. We highly recommend Parcelify!

Victoria Rose Park
Canadá
7 dias usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

Easy to configure, and reliable.

Rollersnakes
Quase 4 anos usando o app
23 de novembro de 2022

Alex Mensing was really quick and helpful today. Sorted out my all problem fast and I definitely recommend this Parcelify App++

TnP Accessories
Aproximadamente 7 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 9 de maio de 2024

This application is essential in any store that has multiple product categories. Without it it would be almost impossible to control the rates of the deliveries of our products. Is has some complexity, but the customer service is helpful and responds pretty fast. It's highly recommended.

MediaMarkt
Portugal
Mais de 6 anos usando o app
11 de janeiro de 2023

I am beyond impressed with this app's custom shipping rates feature. It has made managing my Shopify store's shipping so much easier and more efficient. The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, and the ability to set custom shipping rates based on weight, location and other factors has saved me so much time and hassle. It has been especially useful in standardizing shipping rates for the wide breadth of products we carry which all have drastically different sizes and weights.

The customer service team is also top-notch. They were quick to respond to my questions and offered helpful solutions when I encountered any issues. I would give Alex 10 Stars if I could!

I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their shipping process. It has greatly improved my store's operations and has given me peace of mind knowing that my customers are receiving accurate shipping rates.

PetMax