Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Scil Animal Care Company

Does everything we needed and more! Amazing app. Easy to use. Makes up for what we felt was missing from basic shopify shipping.

Terranattire

Love it! Works so well. You can create rules for your shipping rates :-) A +

Ispyclothing1

Wow! With only the native Shopify shipping setup, we had to offer ALL customers our full range of shipping, delivery and pick-up options. This left customers free to choose things that they didn't qualify for. Problem solved! With Parcelify we created custom offerings based on postal code. You can even tack on a premium for oversized items, items tagged in a special way, or with particular SKU number. This app is our best one! Five stars, for sure.

Pink Cocoa

This is an AMAZING app! We need multi-origin shipping rates (the way stores who use dropshipping do), and could not find a reasonable solution...and saw that other folks have been asking the question for years without any good answers.
Now their is a very clear answer: Parcelify! It is feature rich, easy to set up and comes with great support. USE THIS APP!!

Party Pirate Club

Very happy to find a FREE Shipping App that does so much! Keep up the great work.

The Organizing Shoppe

Amazing tool! very easy to setup and does a phenomenal job!

Kindgrocer

Really thankful for this app. We've managed to set our international shipping rates exactly the way we want them - the prompt replies from the support team and their straight forward instructions made setup a breeze. Thank you so much!

Platinum Building Chemicals

Superb app. Using regexes to manage allowable postcodes is genius and works perfectly.

Far Photography Com Au

Update - Excellent communication, wonderful customer service. Great App, couldn't ship any of my prints without it - Thank you so much

Fantastic, I love this App.

Excellent App with endless possibilities. Fast, efficient communication from their team. I was a total novice with this app but got the support I needed. Thank you so much.
I am delighted to finally find an App that could cater to my complicated shipping rates.

If only every company was this good! Thank you Parcelify. ***** 5 STARS *****

Practical Emergency Kits

Wow..It actually worked...I'm speechless.

For those that are like me (not computer savvy) don't worry, just follow the examples on https://www.cleverfew.co/pages/parcelify-documentation-and-faqs
and you'll be fine. You will get the idea, then you can tweak to your hearts content.