Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Tejemania

Excelente aplicación, muy sencilla de usar y funcional si deseas colocar ciertos productos con envío gratis!

The Perfect Sip

Really great add on. Highly recommended! Solved our "Will Call" needs.

Fundelights

It took me longer to get my hands around the instructions and logic, but once I did we were able to accomplish the variations that we needed for our shipping needs. I experimented with some $15/month apps that were not nearly as flexible and required a learning curve too. I now am convinced that no matter what weird scenario might come up to complicate shipping in the future, that I can figure it out using the logic of Parcelify. (And I still don't have a clue about the advanced options even!) Extremely pleased and thanks for the great tool

Creations Gdc

This app is a lifesaver for countries where Shopify only has one shipping zone but where local logistics companies have complex rates - especially in Southeast Asia where countries can have hundreds of cities and literally thousands of islands! Christian is very responsive to questions and support too.

Base Camp Supply

Really great app. I needed to have certain shipping rules pertaining to certain vendors, namely US shipping only. There is 1 other app that I know of that can offer this feature, but it comes at $50+ a month!

The developer was kind enough to respond to my email about the logic applied to this, which is well thought out. I had actually figured out what I needed before he got back to me; if you take the time to really think out the logic needed to apply the rules you need, it's a cinch.

I'm very grateful the developer took the time to make this open source app, really saved me a lot of trouble and money!

Get this app if you have specific shipping logic needs!

Labrador Supply Co

Love it, guys! At first I was going crazy thinking that it was difficult to use, until I realized that I'm just kind of an idiot. Very happy with how everything works and how easy it really is to use. Cheers!

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Works on the lowest plan and has allowed us to ship to different places around the world with ease. Awesome app!

Ombites

AMAZING app, can't believe its free! Works perfectly to assign different shipping rates to different postal code areas - exactly what i was looking for. Tested it out and reliable 100%! Great work!

Hokkuu

It took me some time to understand how it works, but really not too bad. The app is powerful for someone like me trying to have a flat fee per item shipping rate. I did have to switch to an annual Shopify payment plan to get the required functionality, but more than worth it for me.

A Better Quest

Awesome. Allowed us to set up "Free Delivery/Collection" to only certain individuals using their Address Line 1 & Post Code.

We'll be exploring it to see if it can also help us set up Post Code zones here in the UK.

Thank you!!

FYI: If you're not on a Shopify Plan with calculated shipping, contact Shopify & they'll add it for $20 per month. Or pay annually & they'll include it for free.

----

Only feature request right now: being able to show an estimated delivery date to our customers. I.e. "Arrives 23-26th Dec" or something similar, based on x number of days in the future.