Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Kellys Candy Co

Great app, does what it says it does and provides the customisation you need if you are outside of the US and don't have the integration of shipping out of the box with shopify.

Dramacydal

AMAZING APP! I was about ready to try the paid shipping apps just because I couldn't find anything to meet my shipping needs. I am glad I gave this one a try. Being a new ecommerce store with no revenue yet, it is hard to justify spending money on apps but this amazing app is FREE! Thank you so much Christian, you are truly appreciated!

Junipersales

Once you get the hang of it, this app is the best shipping app I've come across! Pairs well with Advanced Shipping Rules if you send a lot of merch through Printful.

Seaforth Fish Co

I own and run a small business as a solopreneur, so I do it all. I had been trying to figure out how to fix my shipping rate issues. I deliver to my local clients free, but there are a few zip codes that I can't get to cost-effectively. It really had me at my wits end.

Enter Parcelify. I can't even tell you how much this app has changed and IMPROVED ON they way I operate. I can offer free shipping where it makes sense, laser focus in on specific zip codes or products, it's amazing. And I've only scratched the surface of what it can do.

And finally, Christian is amazing. He provides world class service in a super timely manner, especially for a free app. I would totally pay for this app, but he wants to keep it free for all of us small businesses. We are so fortunate to have people like him on our team!

Sawdust Embers

By far the easiest free solution to getting a free shipping option setup for retail customers. Especially on specific collections.

Maxgodis

Very useful & perfectly working as a custom shipping rule.

Nuverzinc

What a hit! This app adds filters to your shipping methods and is customizable. We needed to filter by zip code to offer different shipping methods in each one and this made it easy. We were also able to filter by product, add complex validation rules (What happens when a customer buys product A and 1 of Product B or product C or product D) and add filters by price. DOCUMENTATION: https://github.com/christianblais/parcelify/blob/master/README.md

Carinhofraldasassinatura

I feel like i am just scratching the surface with this app. But for what i needed, to target specific zip codes in Sao Paulo Brazil for free delivery, it worked great! I was up and running within 15 min.
Great app!
It would be cool to integrate with the Correius Brazil post office to provide dynamic shipping rates. Not sure if this is possible.
Nabil - carinho.co

Illusivewooddesigns

We need to ship things ranging in weight from 500g to 100kg, some of which we deliver ourselves, some are delivered by a courier and some by Australia Post. This app made it easy to set up lots of different shipping rates based on price and or weight.
Fantastic!!!! Highly recommended!

Tubtrugs

Like many needed a simple solution to address the challenges of shipping product that varies widely in size and weight. Tried unsuccessfully to make it work in the native shipping rate module. Installed this app and in a matter of minutes had painlessly created three custom shipping rates that will work for my business and make our customers happy. The only adjustment I needed to make was to change over some of my product weights from lbs to grams. I believe this app will allow us to get aggressive with sales offerings by customizing shipping rates in lieu of the generic rates we have been using. Thank you!!!