Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Freshfinesse

So Grateful that i found this App. I was being advised at the time that i would need the Better Shipping App which is around $15/month and on top of that i would have to upgrade my Shopify plan from basic which would cost me $79/month (as opposed to the ~$23 i was paying now) JUST so i could get the Real-Time Carrier Shipping option available to me (which is needed to run the app and other apps)

By chance i came across Parcelify and it solved all my issues! I was able to set up everything i needed with so much ease. Anything i didnt understand i emailed the Developer who instantly responded and guided me through everything, even making short videos for me to better understand.

Amazing App & the Best one i have Installed so far!

***Just a Note: To get this app you have to have access to Real-Time Carrier Shipping which is only activated if you upgrade your plan to $79/month OR changing your billing cycle from monthly to yearly and it will get unlocked. Plus with getting charged yearly you get a small % off so your saving more money!

Slick Vapes

So far better than "Better Shipping" app. and MUCH BETTER PRICE. Hands down must have app in your arsenal. Also, contacted the developer and he responded FAST.

API Work around: If you don't have an Advanced plan, you can qualify for real-time carrier-calculated shipping by changing your shopify billing to yearly. BOOM!

Pasticcini

This app has solved all my shipping issues. I highly recommend this app for stores needing to set different rates for local deliveries as we do. Top marks!

Homebrew4less

Thanks for offering this app to the community, it solves a few issues Shopify has

This app works great, easy to install and use

Rebelnewt

This app is fan-freakin-tastic! It does weight based shipping and price per item, and each additional item custom rates and it is free - Christian is awesome and actually replies to questions if you get stuck.

You can also setup a set of rates for US Shipping and another set for International Shipping! Something that hung me up for a while which I hope might help you is if you want to setup some rates for international, you need to Country Code Exclude US - be sure that you are using the Country abbreviation - so do NOT use United States, rather use US.

You can also filter based on Vendor Name, Product Name or SKU (not to mention all of the shipping address fields) - this is far more robust than other apps out there that cost money.

The only other app that could do absolutely everything we needed was going to cost $60/mo - Thanks for a great app Christian!

Acubest

Probably the most useful app we have installed. We sell a large range of items from small containers to large massage tables and sofas, and ship them all over the country with different methods. Parcelify is a simple yet very powerful tool that helps us customize all our shipping options. We're able to receive orders online now that we used to have to take over the phone. The developer, Christian, is amazing and responsive as well.

Miramar Office

Simple, Efficient, Effective, Free.

Does its job and offers a high level of flexibility without overloading the senses. Good price tag too. Good job.

Oopmart

Really I would love to write the review for this app.
This is really a great app. If you want to restrict your shipping for particular zip codes. Then this app is a perfect match for you. Still, it has few bugs in logics. But still, it works great for me. I would suggest this app. Thanks for the developer. Perfectly working for my store www.oopmart.com

Msno

Great app! Pretty easy to configure. Thank you

Madison Local Shops

I needed an app that could restrict FREE SHIPPING to only my city. After paying for an annual contract on the basic plan, I was able to get Real-Time Carrier Shipping for free and this free app worked perfectly for what I needed. Christian responded quickly to a question I had and got me all the information I needed.

-Easy to setup/configure ✓
-Does what it says it does (helps create certain shipping rule modifications) ✓
-Great, timely support ✓