Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Miramar Office

Simple, Efficient, Effective, Free.

Does its job and offers a high level of flexibility without overloading the senses. Good price tag too. Good job.

Oopmart

Really I would love to write the review for this app.
This is really a great app. If you want to restrict your shipping for particular zip codes. Then this app is a perfect match for you. Still, it has few bugs in logics. But still, it works great for me. I would suggest this app. Thanks for the developer. Perfectly working for my store www.oopmart.com

Msno

Great app! Pretty easy to configure. Thank you

Madison Local Shops

I needed an app that could restrict FREE SHIPPING to only my city. After paying for an annual contract on the basic plan, I was able to get Real-Time Carrier Shipping for free and this free app worked perfectly for what I needed. Christian responded quickly to a question I had and got me all the information I needed.

-Easy to setup/configure ✓
-Does what it says it does (helps create certain shipping rule modifications) ✓
-Great, timely support ✓
-Free ✓

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

Great app soo far... first day trying it and basic parameters seems to be really easy and straight forwards. Worth a try!!!!

Make Me Cosy

Hey. This is a great app and does exactly what I want.
If you have the basic plan installed, you can get round the carrier API requirement by upgrading to annual billing and having it added, so there's no need to be on an advanced plan.

Squarezero

Definitely the best app when you need to have more control over your shipping rates. The most amazing thing about this app is that you can do way more with it than with most other apps similar to this (at least the ones I've tried) and that all for free.

Rotofugi Online

Totally amazing! This is the missing piece of the puzzle you need if you need to do things like exclude items from Free Shipping or want avoid entering hundreds or thousands of weight based rates for a carrier that does not have a real time rate calculator for Shopify.

Neatfindings

AMAZING app! Definitely recommended. Accomplished exactly what I was looking for, which was to be able to set up different shipping prices based on either price or weight, with filters to know what rate to show if the cart had both! Christian was extremely helpful in helping me set this up, and was very responsive to all my questions (and I had a lot of them!) even though it was very late at night. Still don't know how it can be FREE, but I'm not complaining. :) Thanks again Christian!

Northtestweek

It worked perfect! Highly recommended for example to create shipping methods by ZIP code, city, etc. Thanks a lot!