Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

The Boutique Box 2

Excellent app, easy to use and great customer support. Highly recommended :-)

New Growth Designs

Wonderful app! We are migrating our wholesale company to Shopify and I needed a way to to be able to charge a shipping surcharge for a few large, oversized items. I was about to lose hope when someone mentioned this in one of the online forums. This app allows you to do this and it works perfectly! Also, Christian is very responsive and answered my questions within minutes of emailing him. Considering that this app is free, I was like "WHAAA!??"

As others have mentioned, you do need to have Real Time Carrier Rates enabled, which is part of Shopify's $299/month plan; however, I was able to call support and they informed me that as long as I paid for a year in advance of any plan (even the lowest plan offered) they would enable it for me without paying for the advanced plan.

Bike Pretty 2

This was the most flexible, easiest to use, and least expensive option for setting customized shipping rates. I'm very impressed.

Fattoriasarda

Best app for finetuning your shipping rules, thanks to Christian :-) We use this awesome app to offer Same Day Delivery sorted by postcodes. If you have a look at this exactly documentation https://github.com/christianblais/parcelify/blob/master/README.md you are set-up with any kind of shipping options you want in minutes. Christian offers a really fast support, remember this app is at no costs! If you are on a Shopify plan without Carrier Calculated Shipping - open a Chat with the support at https://support.shopify.com/ and they will set this feature up for you in no time for only 20 USD/ month. Great work :-)!!

Born Preorder

Amazing service and amazing app! Everything we needed, Christian is so helpful and responsive, would definitely recommend it

Cleanpath

The app is amazing, the support is amazing. Definitely recommend.

Saucisson

Great app! Needed to have various shipping rates per postcode and managed to achieve that with Parcelify. I wasn't familiar with regex and still not but figured out things! Thumb up!

Williams Marine Lubricants

Very simple to use, author responded very quickly with 2 queries. We sell heavy items, so weight and location are important factors when calculating our delivery costs. We use a regex string of postcodes to determine a buyers location - takes time to write up but once it's done, it's done!

Boxwoodandbroom

Does a great job for what we want it for which was offering free shipping within a specific UK set of post codes. Christian was quick to respond to our questions and we got the store running straight away.

As you might see in other reviews, if you want to use this with the Basic shopify package just pay for Shopify annually (just go to Admin -> Account -> Change Billing Period -> Annual) and then ask for the Real-Time Shipping API to be enabled by support.

Alpineanime

Works great. Had an issue with Shopify caching shipping setups. Christian solved the problem, it was great!