Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Boxwoodandbroom

Does a great job for what we want it for which was offering free shipping within a specific UK set of post codes. Christian was quick to respond to our questions and we got the store running straight away.

As you might see in other reviews, if you want to use this with the Basic shopify package just pay for Shopify annually (just go to Admin -> Account -> Change Billing Period -> Annual) and then ask for the Real-Time Shipping API to be enabled by support.

Alpineanime

Works great. Had an issue with Shopify caching shipping setups. Christian solved the problem, it was great!

Stitchtek

Was able to install and configure on the Lite plan with Real Time Shipping enabled A La Cart, but the option is not being presented to me as a test user with a filtered ZIP code.

UPDATED: Total 5-Star. The developer was VERY responsive to helping and we figured out it was a caching bit on the various sites. This works GREAT for local delivery/pickup by Zip codes!

Please keep up the good work and support on this little Jewel!

Eventpower Equipment

This is a beautiful app and does what I needed it. Support from Christian was next to instant. Keep up the good work mate.

Petnpony

Absolutely fantastic App and a must for anyone wanting more control over their shipping rates. I have been able to set shipping rates with filters for; weight, price, country, postcode all in one rate and they work seamlessly. I have spoken with Christian who responded to my email query within a few hours and advised me on what filters to use for my needs. 100% recommend this App!!!

Coevo Decor

Does what is says on the tin - plenty of personalisation options and very affordable price tag.

Electrica Mega

To those reviewing the app just one star because of the required plan, I would ask you to consider that this requirement is imposed by Shopify (bummer I know) and not the developer, and that this requirement is stated there so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
I contacted Shopify and was told that if I pay the yearly suscription for the $29 plan, I was offered the Real Time Shipping thing (beside the discount), so if you're on the $29 plan you could consider asking a Shopify agent if they could enable the option for you with the anual suscription.
ANYWAY, for the review, the App was a bit confusing at first with the Regex rules (I had never seen those before in my life!) but after reading a bit about it I was able to set some rules and now my shipping costs are tailored to my needs. Great app and you can't go wrong with it being free.

Brulerie

Works really great. I use it to offer free delivery to my colleagues at the office.

Misthub

This is exactly what we were looking for! After trying too many apps to get a simple "Local Pickup" option at checkout BUT only limit it to customers with specific zip codes around our warehouse - we were frustrated and almost ready to hire a developer to develop something for us. Then out of no where - PARCELIFY. This app allows us to do exactly what we needed. A little regex magic to include all the needed zip codes and we were set to go. When we did run into an issue support was extremely quick to respond. The developer behind this small but powerful app even open sourced it. The guy is the real deal, the app is as well - absolutely top notch! Would give 10 Stars if I could!

Greniermargueritelarose

It does exactly what it claims to do. Easy to configure and flexible.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next