Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Patritti Juice

It took us a little while to get our head around the regexes, but with Christians help the app was up and running perfectly within a day. Our shipping rates are quite complex and I am pleased that a free app is able to handle these complexities seamlessly.

Azfitnessequipment

The good tool still testing. Would love the simpler design.

Canada Patriot

Pretty helpful app! It could use a cloning feature for entering multiple rates that are similar in detail. Multiple filters within the same shipping rate are treated with AND operators - it might be useful to offer an OR operator, as well. All-in-all, though, Parcelify offered us the solution we needed to work with multiple Canadian postal codes.

Viggi Kids

It took a little bit of work to configure how I needed to be able to use the software, but I am SO glad we found this app. It lets us do something that we've wanted to do for a long time. Kudos for figuring out how to do it!

The choice of units are still a little bit of a mystery to me. But with a little bit of adjustment, this app should work great for the long term.

Theme Fragrance

This would be useful but Shopify forces shops to upgrade. This type of shipping profile is available for free on Big Commerce Etsy and Amazon.
I have written Shopify support dozens of times and the developers do not respond about making this an option for ALL Big and small

Sykes Racing

I wish we could have used this app but unfortunately the current Shopify plan that we are on does not allow us to use this app. Shopify requires us to upgrade to the highest plan or pay $20 per month to get access to it. Unfortunately as a smaller company we didn't see this viable, so will be looking for another app alternative. From what I have read, the Parcelify app does sound very appealing. It would be great if Shopify / Parcelify could offer a free trial before signing up to the monthly fee.

B Army Store

This app is great for merchants in the UK, we have been able to separate Highlands and Islands into their own shipping rates. Not the easiest app to use if you are not familiar with regex, but the price is definitely right.

2 Next