Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

The Gift Shop (Oulton Broad)

The most important app I use on both of my Shopify stores, allowing me to define UK shipping by postcode area.

It uses a system called RegEx which takes a bit of getting used to, but once you've got your head around it is very logical to use. You won't get this set up in 5 minutes, give yourself time to go through it and it can be very powerful getting the results you want.

You will need access to the Real-time Shipping feature of Shopify, which is not given as standard. But don't listen to the negative reviews here, you don't need the expensive higher Shopify plans - just pay your Shopify Basic plan subscription for 1 year in advance and speak to the Shopify Gurus who will then give access to Real-time Shipping for free (and paying up-front also gives a discount on the Shopify Basic plan cost).

I had an issue with a bit of bug in how I had set up my rates in Parcelify, meaning that some postcodes where not giving the shipping costs I wanted. The support from Parcelify was excellent - shout out to Alex! - who spent time and effort to get my rates RegEx updated so they could cope with all variations of how customers might enter their postcode.

If you have specific needs for calculating postage beyond what the Shopify standard postage rates can manage then Parcelify is a great option!

Lord Manly

So far so good- we added this app out of a desperate need for per item shipping, and it's been very easy to set up. Support has been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Puglie Pug

Parcelify is the main reason I'm able to move my store over to Shopify, simply because I sell items such as stickers and pins that are nearly impossible to calculate a fair price for with Shopify's native options being only Pricing and Weight. With Parcelify's custom rate options filtered through criteria such as Product Tags (and much more), I was able to finally create the best shipping rates for my customers in Shopify! The fact that this is 7.99/month also, which is the cheapest I've seen around, is a huge bonus since the shipping rate options were all I needed.

Their guide to using the app is super thorough, and even if there's an error you can't figure out, their support is personable and helpful, and they really take the time to figure out exactly what you need to make your store work (thanks again Richard)!

Simple Freedoms

I received unbelievably amazing support from Parcelify on a weekend, both Sat and Sun morning! Not only were my specific needs answered by Nick, he helped out on the backend and set up rates for me. I’m now able to ship varied items in different packages at different rates. I definitely recommend adding Parcelify so that you can get your shipping the way you want it.

Meine kleine Farm

Good & easy app, as well as good and quick support! Exactly the solution we were looking for. Thanks for your app!

I'm First

Parcelify helped us add a custom USPS Media Mail shipping rate that only shows for customers who are buying our college guidebook and not other merchandise. Their customer service has been superb with helping a very amateur Shopify user get this app to work for our needs.

Newton Commercial

We use Parcelify to help us create multiple shipping prices for different charges within the UK that are difficult to account for within the standard shipping rates (Scottish Highlands/ Isle of Wight etc). It has also been really helpful in setting up carriage discounts and helping us to charge a delivery surcharge on some of our larger items that we get charged extra from our couriers. The initial set up was a little tricky (because of what we were trying to do) but the help team were always on hand with helpful explanations of why what we wanted to do hadn't quite worked

Postal Worker Tees

This app is great. Needed a little help getting things set up and the customer service was great. I was able to drop my high priced shipping rate app for this one for a fraction of the cost. Thank you

The Urban Flair LLC

I have been trying to set fixed shipping rates based on certain product types for months and was really not liking the idea of paying almost $50/month to do so with other shipping apps — Parcelify is the answer! I struggled to get everything figured out at first but support was AMAZING — super responsive and patient with me. With their guidance, my shipping dreams have finally been realized! THANK YOU ENDLESSLY for blessing Shopify with your work, Parcelify!

Go Fetch! pet food

Works well and pretty simple to set up once you understand how the app works. I definitely suggest reading the getting started section, plus the documentation and faqs on their website before getting started. Needed to contact support once and received a reply within a reasonable time with exactly what I needed. Recommended.