Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Postal Worker Tees

This app is great. Needed a little help getting things set up and the customer service was great. I was able to drop my high priced shipping rate app for this one for a fraction of the cost. Thank you

The Urban Flair LLC

I have been trying to set fixed shipping rates based on certain product types for months and was really not liking the idea of paying almost $50/month to do so with other shipping apps — Parcelify is the answer! I struggled to get everything figured out at first but support was AMAZING — super responsive and patient with me. With their guidance, my shipping dreams have finally been realized! THANK YOU ENDLESSLY for blessing Shopify with your work, Parcelify!

Go Fetch! pet food

Works well and pretty simple to set up once you understand how the app works. I definitely suggest reading the getting started section, plus the documentation and faqs on their website before getting started. Needed to contact support once and received a reply within a reasonable time with exactly what I needed. Recommended.

Cappello's

Customer service responded within 24hrs and despite us resolving our issue within that time, they gave helpful insight into an edit that we still overlooked. Great product and a great team.

BlackwoodApparel-COBS

I had a tight deadline for completion on my Shopify store and Parcelify saved me! They were so responsive and provided very easy to follow directions on how to accommodate my requirements for shipping set up. I was beginning to feel hopeless. Highly recommend!

MeltedDiamond

Really fantastic app with the best tech support! I emailed back and forth with Richard & Alex who were both amazingly helpful and helped me get all my settings figured out!

Chileanwines

Easy to use! Really it´s a good app to my website. It´s simple and easier than other apps that I know.

Big Idea Design LLC

This APP is AMAZING!! We use Shipwire and FBA for shopify orders, with this app we are able to make the system work 100% automatically, super handy!

Leaf of London

I was interested in this app because I required shipping costs per item/sku. The customer support was excellent and the app worked great. Great value app compared to others on the market!

Approved Hydraulics Ltd

Ive been wondering whether to give this app 4 or 5 stars for some time as it can be really complex. However I came to realise that the reason for this is that UK shipping is a really complicated affair! So complicated in fact, it took me weeks to configure all eventualities. Despite the odd anomaly, this app has given me the ability to configure all sorts of options. In total, I have had to create approximately 120 shipping rates that apply to different scenarios including next day, 2 day, free and pallet shipping. If you have some knowledge of "regular expressions" this is a great help! Also, for all those complaining that you need to be on a higher plan...just go on a yearly subscription and ask Shopify to activate "Shipping Calculator". That is what I did and I remain on the basic plan but pay less for paying annually! Win Win!