Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Starfire Water

The apps is real easy to use and implement. Literally took 3 minutes. And thanks for making it so affordable.

ShabbyChicDecor.com

I needed a app that would provide free shipping for one of my drop shippers, yet have standard shipping for my other vendors.

In 15 minutes I had this up and working. --- ShabbyChicDecor.com

Grassroots Farm

Our shipping/delivery requirements are complicated in terms of geography and other parameters, and Parcelify is the only app we've been able to find that solves them easily. For some of the more complicated problems I was trying to resolve the support team helped me configure the parameters to do everything I needed and now I am up and running! Thanks again for the help getting going and for this great plugin - exactly what I needed.

OnceMoreWithLove

Thanks to Richard, the president of the company, I now have Parcelify up and running! He sent over very detailed instructions in December and I finally had time to sit down to adjust my shipping. Everything looks like it is working great so far. It took me a while to understand how to set it up, but once you get it, it is very straightforward and easy to make changes. Definitely recommend!

Coffee Scotland

Using Webkuls Multi-Vendor Marketplace in conjunction with Parcelify has created a very powerful dropshipping system for us backed by a responsive and helpful support team! We had an unexpected shipping charge issue (from our side) and Pareclify had identified and gave instructions for a resolution within the hour.

The only feedback I would give is to highlight the 'add rates' button for new users as I didn't actually spot it in the very top right corner of the app.

5/5 would Parcelify again.

CleanTheAir.co.uk

Excellent app that solves the problem of Shopify's restrictive basic postage calculations. Take your time and read the help guide to learn the functions and how to build the equations that form the postage rules. Give yourself time to master the code and you can make some very specific postage rates that solve the problems of real world courier variations. I've been using this for ages now and won't be without it!

shop.barrie.ca

I am so impressed with this app! The service from tech support is second to none. They answered all of the questions I had and took the time to help us with a complicated shipping setup, which is very appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Parcelify.

Connellmccarthy

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find a tool that allows free shipping for an order that has a specific address. I can't believe it found it. I'm going to love this app for sure!

Westbrothers

Excellent app, seamless integration and uncomplicated to use. Loads of different options to customize rates based on locales/basket size etc, just too easy.

Massivebest

Works great ! good customer service, Works great ! good customer service, Works great ! good customer service, Works great ! good customer service