Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Yay a Shopify to provide a FREE PICK UP / or Click and Collect based on postal codes / zip codes. This app will solve the problem that is repeatedly discussed in the SHOPIFY forums and no one else seems to have found this solution! I can now specify free pick up only if the buyers zip code is in a designated address. Unlike other store owners who are having problems because people choose the free up option when they are miles away creating a time consuming hassle.
Parclify needs to get on the forum and let these people know!
I looked for a free work around but there was none so this is the best option! Stop looking and get it now!

Ski Addiction

This is the exact app that i've been desperately searching for over the course of the last month! The ability to set different rates for different products, of different weights, in different countries and have full control over what conditions these rates will be viewed under is amazing! Very user friendly and great integration. Highly recommend this app.

CoastalLandscapeSupplies

I used this app to break down Postcodes into suburbs and offer different delivery rates according to the suburb. Thank goodness I came across Parcelify. It does the job perfectly.

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

This is really an amazing app and extremely good value. Alex provides exceptional support and you can't go wrong.

Grip Clean

THE BEST. We spent 2 days trying EVERY shipping app. Unfortunately we came across this one last.

Every other app was over built and didn't function properly. This one did exactly what we needed (free shipping for retail customers - charge shipping for wholesalers).

GET THIS APP.

SHIPWRECKED PROPERTIES LLC

We spent 2 days beating our heads against a wall trying to find the right solution. Parcelify resolved every issue within minutes once we downloaded the app! We offer free local delivery to certain zip codes in our area, we are not food delivery, we did not need the extensive calendar with pick your day and time for delivery. We just needed a basic, only allow free local delivery within these specified areas by zip code to solve our problem. HOME RUN! Thank you!!! ~Shipwrecked Properties LLC

JOONE PARIS

We have tested other well-known apps and couldn't manage to set up those complex rules (combining price constraints, product constraints and even geo-location donw to the ZIP code constraints) we had to implement.

So simple, yet so powerful!
Support has been awesome and even provided some new features in no time.

Paragon Flavours

This app Rocks! It really helped us out a lot because we have a Free shipping option for orders over $95 (but we needed it to only be in effect if the order was under 3 kg.) We were able to create a flat rate for orders over $95 and over the 3 kg but under 5 kg. We have a reduced calculated rate for all orders over the 5 kg as well so you can see that we needed by price and by weight options. Parcelify made this work for us at

Trade Angel

I have to say this is quite impressive if you have a logical mind.

He has taken something very difficult and reduced it to a set of reasonable easy to understand rules.

Very useful.

TBH we will probably outgrow this but as an out of the box solution it is a brilliant solution to Shopify's sometimes bewildering lack of inbuilt functionality.

Home Serene

I had a lot of issues trying to get shipping to work for my store, with the different shipping rules that i needed. I contacted all app providers and Parcelify were the ones to respond swiftly, but also were very helpful and have provided and enormous amount of support (including many examples of how to set up the shipping specific to my needs). Parcelify is powerful enough to handle all the different shipping rules i have needed to run for my store, including having two separate suppliers and different shipping rates for various products and shipping zones. I also can not believe how cost effective Parcelify are with the app charges, for all there app does. From Home Serene, a big thank you and a huge recommendation for others to use this app for their shipping needs.