Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Kindgrocer

Really thankful for this app. We've managed to set our international shipping rates exactly the way we want them - the prompt replies from the support team and their straight forward instructions made setup a breeze. Thank you so much!

Teezayn

i have tried this app and all the problems i have encountered in setting up the shipping rates has been solved by this app so Parcelify it is the perfect app to solve your problems with shipping rates

Platinum Building Chemicals

Superb app. Using regexes to manage allowable postcodes is genius and works perfectly.

Far Photography Com Au

Update - Excellent communication, wonderful customer service. Great App, couldn't ship any of my prints without it - Thank you so much

Fantastic, I love this App.

Excellent App with endless possibilities. Fast, efficient communication from their team. I was a total novice with this app but got the support I needed. Thank you so much.
I am delighted to finally find an App that could cater to my complicated shipping rates.

If only every company was this good! Thank you Parcelify. ***** 5 STARS *****

Practical Emergency Kits

Wow..It actually worked...I'm speechless.

For those that are like me (not computer savvy) don't worry, just follow the examples on https://www.cleverfew.co/pages/parcelify-documentation-and-faqs
and you'll be fine. You will get the idea, then you can tweak to your hearts content.

Liquor Mart

Great app for the price :) Very happy with it

Leaf Supply

Great app that works perfectly for all our shipping options

Boosted

A true gem in the Shopify app store. The code for this app is all open source and there is some great documentation available from the author.

If you're still holding together your shipping prices with setting weights to 999.99lbs (we've all been there), spend a couple days re-writing things in Parcelify. You won't regret it!

Shoptheboxguys 2

Exactly what i was looking for. Great App!

Chickenbliss

Why this functionality doesn't come standard in Shopify is beyond me, but THANK YOU Christian Blais for making such an amazing app, AND for making it free! This app is so incredibly powerful and useful.

Setup can be a little confusing at first, but there are enough examples in the documentation that it all makes sense pretty quickly.

Very grateful for this app!