Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Ardragifts

Amazing! It was so simple to set up and now I can offer free shipping to certain countries under a certain weight.
I will tell everyone I know to use it! A+++

Zedco Philippines

This app gives you so many options for shipping. Shopify does not have per city shipping zones in my country and this app allowed me to create those per city shipping zones through filters. It can even help you set unique shipping rates. This is one of the best apps ever, especially since it's free and open source.

Shopeholic

I've been looking for a shipping app like this for such a long time. Can't believe that it's now available. This is such a powerful app in managing my shipping fees per country, per SKUs, per product, per shipping promo...almost anything that you can think of for your shipping rules. This has definitely solved my shipping rules problem. I can now provide fair shipping rates and delivery information to all my customers. This is such a must-have app and one of the best Shopify apps that is really a newbie friendly, quite easy to manage, very powerful and most of all...it's freaking FREE!
Thanks so much Christ Blais and to the whole Parcelify team! You rock!!! :-)

Organicaromas Com

This is a very good app. Our shop had one specific product that had a lithium-ion battery and required special shipping arrangements for different countries. We were able to execute this successfully.

We had some trouble getting it to work at first but after a bit of patience. Christian took some time out of his busy schedule to fix our problem.

The problem we had was having spaces when adding the country codes to the filters. We wanted to exclude the US and Canada. We input US | CA and the correct way is US|CA with no spaces. Perhaps this can help one of you.

I highly recommend this app.

Sincerely,

Organic Aromas

Stoneridge Jewellery

Seriously great app. Very powerful and super simple to use.

House Of Vapes London

Nice and easy to use. Recommend it for postcode selection

Hudson Speed Shop

Great app, works flawlessly I couldnt hope for anything more

Eweknitteststore

A wonderful app!!! I really like the ability to include regex expressions to help more precisely target shipping areas. Thanks for doing this!

M4tec

Outstanding app and support. It is fantastic to offer this service for free.

Thank you very much.

South Texas Home Decor

Great app, this is exactly what I was looking for!