Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Chickenbliss

Why this functionality doesn't come standard in Shopify is beyond me, but THANK YOU Christian Blais for making such an amazing app, AND for making it free! This app is so incredibly powerful and useful.

Setup can be a little confusing at first, but there are enough examples in the documentation that it all makes sense pretty quickly.

Very grateful for this app!

Enkla Kassen

Fantastic app, I had to restrict "what postal codes were allowed place an order" and this app solved it perfectly. Thanks!

Supremegiftshop

Life saver app. its unfortunate you cant pay month to month on shopify and get this app too. But i think that is a shopify thing.

Rollforcombat

I wish I could give this app a million stars. What a wonderful resource to share with the community. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but once you understand how everything works, this is a really powerful tool to have.

Sohnrey Family Foods

Parcelify is a simple, but powerful (and FREE) app. Figuring out the logic and how to appropriately setup the rates can be confusing, but a few quick questions emailed to the developer helped and the rest was a little trial and error. This is may be somewhat of an advanced tool for many Shopify users and may require some learning to use, but definitely worth the time.

Honestly, Shopify should have something like this built in to begin with because it makes so much sense. Instead of paying for expensive apps that had options we really didn't need or want, we were able to setup different shipping rates and exclude certain items from those rates using product SKUs through this app. I honestly don't understand the negative reviews and they are probably due to people not understanding how to use the app.

Evil Cowboy Hot Sauce

Powerful app and I'm very thankful for open source! I quickly was able to provide shipping options for my surrounding cities to my wholesale customers to specific products so they can order online with the same rates I provide over the phone.

Furniture Delivery Uk

It became very easy for my online store furniturestop.co.uk now to create shipping rates based on our customers' address, products, weight or price. Simply loving this app. It is so easy to use.

Grocerylanka

Best app to customize shipping rates.

Weatherford5

This app saved us from a third party vendors update that broke our store! Thank you!

Vapeangels

Outstanding. We needed to specify a Same Day Shipping Zone and the Parcelify app let us do this incredibly easily. Highly recommend if you have custom shipping requirements.