Parcelify

Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Tie-Fly

Its a great concept, but its not working for me some rates work that I set up others dont, Im using the exact same rules but its not working. Ive reached out to Shopify who sent a request to contact me and I also sent an email and no response. This is really putting a damper on business and I cant wait for a response.

April 18, 2019

Hey Tie-Fly,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your frustrations, we definitely want to get you all sorted out as quickly as possible.

Looking into this it appears our support team replied about 2 hours before you posted your review. Can you do us a favor and check your spam?

Thanks!

The Hashtag Shop

Too hard to figure out, no customer support. having to convert $3.99 to cents grams, blah blah. The support email bounced back

Zataanos

This app is not good for those of us that have different vendors that have set shipping rates. The app gives the customer options to pick a shipping rate if the cart has different vendor items for purchase. This means one or more of the vendors items would not have shipping charged to their item. The customized shipping is awful to navigate and I'd advise against it. It's just not completely multiple vendor customization friendly.

Livezippy

Garbage app and misleading details.

Blockburn

App does not take into account discounts for free shipping, so someone can get free shipping without paying the minimum established

Wanhao 3dprinter

I give one star for now because this only works in advance plans while I really need something to help me for shipping and shopify support told me this is free. Yes it is but.............!

Banamelo

This app doesn't take into account the discounts when calculating shippings, so customers can get free shipping, even when the rule says that total needs to be higher than XX.

High Voltage Coffee Tea

I was really happy to come across this app. I offer free personal hand-delivery to customers that live in the 3-county Capital Region of my state where 99% of my business is advertised to. The only way for me to offer that option is to put the details on the shopping options list. But if a customer from outside the area (ie: anywhere else in the Country) orders from my store, there is nothing stopping them from choosing free shipping - which comes directly out of my profits. Unfortunately, this app is only for Advanced Shopify plans. My store is not busy enough yet to justify upgrading so unfortunately I cannot use this app.

Zooteapia

If your store offers free shipping on other products but want to offer a few other items on Free+Shipping format, this app doesn't allow that. The customer will still see and be able to select "Free Shipping" option (and of course, they would).

Wish this app has a video tutorial at least.

Shopify emailed the developers of this app for me to see if they have solution. It's been 5 days and no response at all. So I've deleted it.

Booyakashaa

so i have to upgrade my subscription to use this? free my ass. DO NOT INSTALL.

Previous 1