Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Fairweather Brewing Company

Fairly customizable, does the basics of what is needed. Support is excellent, fast & helpful. Costly

decent packaging

The customer service is great. The team help with any questions and it's working great now. Happy with it!

Mode in elo

Very satisfied with the support who helped a lot.
The application is very friendly and the team makes its best to improve it year by year.

YKO Studio

Very versatile shipping app that lets you get into the nuts and bolts of the shipping price. It makes per-item fixed shipping prices possible (something that should have been included as part of your Shopify store without paying extra for an app). The logic involved with programming your shipping prices into Parcelify is easy make mistakes with, but fortunately the customer support is Very Good, and within a day of asking for help, you get it. The price is also low, compared to other shipping apps. If Parcelify was easier to understand/use right out of the gate, it would rate 5 Stars. As it is, when considering Ease Of Use, Versatility, Customer Support, and Price, I think 4 Stars is fair.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review, YKO Studio. We take customer feedback seriously, and I wanted to let you know we are actively making Parcelify easier to use. We currently have some exciting changes in beta, and once they are ready I will let you know so you can give them a try!

Forty&Deuce

AAAAARRRGH! Hours and hours of frustration!

Finally got the app to work but having given up and trying others they're much the same.

1. watch the video which is on getting started page (dev site) not docs where it should be and even then it leaves questions.

2. you have to have your countries set in Shopify's settings or the zones you create in the app won't work!

This really is something Shopify should provide and make it intuitive as it's pretty fundamental stuff!

4Throws.com

For the money, this application is the best bang for your buck. It is a wee bit complicated to use but the kind lads working there spend much time, over email, explaining and teaching me how it all worked. Would recommend.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words :)

Rinea

I absolutely love this app. I gave it 4 stars because there are a few features missing that would make this app a lot more manageable. Despite that, the app provides the functionality from the store capability point of view that is unmatched. Don't be fooled by its name. When I first saw it, I skipped it and purchased an expensive app that did not work all that well and then I stumbled upon this one again and now I cannot do without it. Thanks to the developers that came up with it. fantastic job.

Kkduonline

Excelent free app!. The only thing missing for me is the possibility to restrict the shipping rate to the number of items on a given cart.

Familyotc

Great app. I wish I had the flexibility to change extra charges to shipping level. ie if want to charge 10% extra on next day air and just 5% extra on ground. I had that facility in volution but here this is missing.

Wfbca

Life saver app. its unfortunate you cant pay month to month on shopify and get this app too. But i think that is a shopify thing.

Previous 1