Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Europack

excellent app now is easier to do the rates for all my customers . the only thing is ask you if you can add the filter customer tag. please if you can do it i will be able to rate all my clients

Europa Fresh

Whilst I'm sure that most businesses on shopify believe they have complicated shipping scenarios to tackle believe me when I say that these guys have the answer. Parcelify works very well at helping you display the rates that you want displayed to your customers. In my case I needed to charge customers differently (based on the packaging required) even though the weight and address might be identical. Shopify's original shipping settings didnt allow me to do that and customers were selecting the wrong shipping method routinely. Thats a thing of the past with Parcelify. The customer service was fantastic (big shout out to Alex and Aaron too) -everything explained clearly and in simple terms to help you go away achieve what you need with the app. The 1 month free trial is great as it allows you time to get everything set up and tested in time. Keep up the good work guys!

Traverse Bay Farms

The customer service on this app is great - timely and knowledgeable. We are using it for free shipping options as well as customized shipping rate for certain items or shipping to certain states. Well done!

Branch

Simple and seamless solution with awesome support, really helpful at addressing a bug that appeared in my implementation of the app! Would recommend.

Fetish ® Juguetería para Adultos

this app help us to organize our shipping rates, and support is te best!

........................................................................................................

BloomAndAnchor

I carry heavier and lighter items in my store and was looking for an app that would help me figure out the right shipping profiles. I was stuck a few times but Parcelify's truly excellent customer support helped me out every time when I had questions. I highly recommend them!!! Parcelify is a great app with a helpful, supportive and knowledgable team behind it.

Pionnier Active Gear

I used this app to help me with the most difficult task of organizing my shipping rates. From the moment I tried it, I realized that this app would become my most valuable asset in my store's app list. I appreciated the personal email responses and all their suggestions were on-point. I will recommend this app to anyone who wants to reduce the headache of manually editing shipping rates.

Good Buy Gear

We've been using Parcelify for a while now and VERY happy with the product and support. Highly recommended!!

Hemming & Wills

Alex in support has been really helpful. UK postcodes can be difficult because of overlapping letters in the codes. Alex helped to resolve quickly coming up with a great solutions each time. The app can handle pretty complex shipping rules for varying suppliers with different delivery rates. Highly recommend.

Lattebebe.it

good!Very convenient, powerful, customer service is very quick and very friendly. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19