Parcelify

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Parcelify banner adjacent a flatbed with boxes piled in front

TnP Accessories

Time spent using app About 6 years

Alex Mensing was really quick and helpful today. Sorted out my all problem fast and I definitely recommend this Parcelify App++

True Contemporary

The app is incredible at providing different shipping rates based on a customer's address, and I love it! Moreover, the support team is quick on providing guidance and solutions to occurring problems.

Safe Ride 4 Kids

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We've been using Parcelify to help us with our shipping rates since we started using Shopify back in 2015. It's easy to set up special rates. Though I do wish I could set one up that overrides another when it's called for but so far that's not a setting.

August 16, 2022

2015! Thank you so much for your loyalty and your kind words. It means a lot to us.

Many merchants like yourself have asked for ways to have shipping rates override one another, often wanting to select the more expensive or least expensive option. We've got it on our roadmap for later this year, keep an eye on your inbox!

Hair and More Ltd

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 4 years

I only review apps after i've been using them for a while as I beleive it gives a more accurate picture and I've been using this app for a number of years now and have only good things to say. Yes it can be a little complex to understand how to create rules but once you get your head around the logic its not to difficult & its a very powerful app. Most recently we have set this up to charge different shipping rates to our customers in New Zealand who live in Rural delivery areas via a postcode rule. We emailed Parcelify to find out if what we wanted to acheive was possible with a formula and they came back to us quickly with a simple formula to create a rule that works perfectly. In summary the app is reliable, powerful, affordable and the support is top notch. AAA+++ for Parcelify.

Bow House

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Parcelify's support team is amazing! We tried reaching out as we were in the process of a site overhaul. Alex, from Parcelify, then introduced us to version 2.0. Migration took a lot of email exchanges but Alex was super patient and accommodating. Super happy that we've fully migrated to 2.0, PLUS! We gained a friend <3

AMMO Pisspot IYAAYAS Gear

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using the app for a couple of years now. It really makes things much easier and gives you full control of how your shipping is handled. The support I received was awesome and totally resolved my problem. I would recommend this app to anyone that wants total control of their shipping (especially if you use multiple vendors with different shipping rates). Thanks Alex and Richard!

Les Petits Imprimés

Location Estonia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I usually never leave reviews but Parcelify support is excellent and we feel they really care about their customers. They are always helping with setup, offering improvement suggestions, workarounds if needed.

Magic Mini Man

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Parcelify lets me provide awesome shipping options for my customers. I can offer free shipping depending on products & destination country, as well as many other conditions. Additionally, I had an issue with something and their support was super helpful with helping me solve my issue.

Lifestyle Vitamins

Very much appreciate the support provided by Alex. The app has helped to offer rates for specific products to our EU customers.

Coffee & Jesus

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a really useful app so you can create all kind of shipping rates and even be playful creating marketing stuff around shipping rates and free shipping. Also they are super kind on customer service support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25