Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Watt Wagons

Better than shopify default. Richard gave me a personal call to resolve it. Excellent CS. This is absolutely a great app to use if you have dynamic variants or you want to create shipping by collections. Huge one.

December 30, 2020

Hey Watt Wagons!

We are happy to help all our customers! All you have to do is shoot us an email. A member of our team is in the process of replying to you right now!

Shipping on the Shopify platform is very complicated, seemingly simple things often to turn out to be far more complicated than they need to be. We actually checked, and your rates are working on the Parcelify side - our team will help fix your configuration on the Shopify side of things to get things working again.

Best,

Decor Walls & Flooring

The support is excellent for this App, Alex really helped to resolve my issue, very knowledgable and friendly! Thanks Alex!

Lights4fun.co.uk

You can create really powerful shipping rules with Parcelify, and the support team are super helpful and quick to respond - even helping troubleshoot errors in any rules we have set up!

Oakleys Garden Machinery

Our site uses a large variety of shipping methods. Of which all get affected by whether or not the item is or is not in stock. The Parcelify App so far seems to be doing a great job of making the shipping side of our site a better experience for our customers, as well as making our lives much easier to manage it. But most of all I have to say a big thank you to Aaron who did a fantastic job of getting us going. Top class customer service!

Fittingly FIT

Flexible app! Excellent support! I demanded for no less than these and Parcelify delivers. My store requires a complicated shipping rate configuration; I emailed customer support and before I knew it, a team of experts was working on it including the co-founder! They even worked on weekends to further perfect the overall set-up. Now my store: (1) offers Free shipping worldwide for purchases $xx.xx and above but only if these come from the same location/app; (2) limits shipping to US only for a certain group of products; (3) offers Free shipping to a certain country for a certain group of products; (4) and so much more. Thank you Aaron and Parcelify for the attention and great support!!!

Medley

Flexible app with great service! Allows for the variables we need to ship our furniture all over the country and control the customer experience and pricing.

Mudbrick Herb Cottage

So far so good. The support is 5 stars! Got my shipping rules set up with ease and it seems a lot less complicated than many other options I tried.

Haven't gone live with the migration yet, but the few tests so far have worked well.

Globalchocostore

An absolute brilliant application and excellent support!
Parcelify enables the implementation of all shipping scenarios, very comprehensive! When I started searching for a shipping app, I tested many but none were as straight forward or dealt with the kind of logistical complexities I was trying to resolve. The support is very prompt, professional and always provides answers to questions/needs. I strongly recommend Parcelify.

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Exceptional app. Super stable, and deceptively powerful. We have free local delivery set up along with specific shipping rates for different areas in the UK. I really can't fault this app at all. We've been using it for well over year now and if you're looking for something to sort out your shipping, you need this. It's really good value too. I haven't used the support, so can't comment on that but that says something in itself. Sure, you need to put in an hour or so to figure it out - but it's pretty simple once you get used to it. You also need to be on a Shopify plan that supports carrier rates but if you pay for a basic plan annually, they'll activate it for you if you contact Shopify support.

DERMAFLASH

Great support and we were able to get exactly what we needed. We got quick answers to questions and personalized setup instructions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21