Parcelify

Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Big Idea Design LLC

This APP is AMAZING!! We use Shipwire and FBA for shopify orders, with this app we are able to make the system work 100% automatically, super handy!

Leaf of London

I was interested in this app because I required shipping costs per item/sku. The customer support was excellent and the app worked great. Great value app compared to others on the market!

Approved Hydraulics Ltd

Ive been wondering whether to give this app 4 or 5 stars for some time as it can be really complex. However I came to realise that the reason for this is that UK shipping is a really complicated affair! So complicated in fact, it took me weeks to configure all eventualities. Despite the odd anomaly, this app has given me the ability to configure all sorts of options. In total, I have had to create approximately 120 shipping rates that apply to different scenarios including next day, 2 day, free and pallet shipping. If you have some knowledge of "regular expressions" this is a great help! Also, for all those complaining that you need to be on a higher plan...just go on a yearly subscription and ask Shopify to activate "Shipping Calculator". That is what I did and I remain on the basic plan but pay less for paying annually! Win Win!

Stapling and Nailing Supplies Ltd

Absolutely love this app! Makes it so simple to separate all my shipping options by so many differentials. Took a while to figure out how to get it all right, but the support team were very helpful and now all my different shipping options work perfectly - and proof is in the pudding! Have been getting offshore orders with no problems - thanks Parcelify!

Pure Arts

Parcelify worked exactly as I imagined it would. Thanks to Alex's awesome, enthusiastic help and instructions, I was able to do all the custom shipping rules needed per product / product set (including setting rates for different qtys ordered, and which countries the product can be shipped to). Tip: if you don't see the rates show up at the beginning, you have to click troubleshoot then sync with Shopify. Only need to do this at the very beginning so that the rules show up on your cart :)

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Yay a Shopify to provide a FREE PICK UP / or Click and Collect based on postal codes / zip codes. This app will solve the problem that is repeatedly discussed in the SHOPIFY forums and no one else seems to have found this solution! I can now specify free pick up only if the buyers zip code is in a designated address. Unlike other store owners who are having problems because people choose the free up option when they are miles away creating a time consuming hassle.
Parclify needs to get on the forum and let these people know!
I looked for a free work around but there was none so this is the best option! Stop looking and get it now!

Ski Addiction

This is the exact app that i've been desperately searching for over the course of the last month! The ability to set different rates for different products, of different weights, in different countries and have full control over what conditions these rates will be viewed under is amazing! Very user friendly and great integration. Highly recommend this app.

CoastalLandscapeSupplies

I used this app to break down Postcodes into suburbs and offer different delivery rates according to the suburb. Thank goodness I came across Parcelify. It does the job perfectly.

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

This is really an amazing app and extremely good value. Alex provides exceptional support and you can't go wrong.

Grip Clean

THE BEST. We spent 2 days trying EVERY shipping app. Unfortunately we came across this one last.

Every other app was over built and didn't function properly. This one did exactly what we needed (free shipping for retail customers - charge shipping for wholesalers).

GET THIS APP.