Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Parcelify banner adjacent a flatbed with boxes piled in front

Magic Mini Man

Parcelify lets me provide awesome shipping options for my customers. I can offer free shipping depending on products & destination country, as well as many other conditions. Additionally, I had an issue with something and their support was super helpful with helping me solve my issue.

Lifestyle Vitamins

Very much appreciate the support provided by Alex. The app has helped to offer rates for specific products to our EU customers.

Coffee & Jesus

Location Colombia

This is a really useful app so you can create all kind of shipping rates and even be playful creating marketing stuff around shipping rates and free shipping. Also they are super kind on customer service support

AlmaMatcha

Tuve un problema con los envios y el equipo se comunicó personalmente conmigo para solucionarlos. Agradezco la voluntad y buena disposicion

April 7, 2022

I'm really glad we were able to connect with you! It can be so frustrating when shipping rates break, and we completely understand that. We are committed to resolving this as quickly as we can for you. Thank you for your trust.

Vi Bella

Response rate is fantastic with these guys! Quick to respond and help me figure out my issues. We use this app because we sell jewelry and also large home goods and we needed a way to differentiate shipping rates. This has worked wonders for us!

Flower Chimp SG

Been using this app for years - great functionality to cover Shopify's native gaps & amazing support!

IGWorks

These guys are always so responsive and helpful to any issues I have along the way. I've been a customer for a couple of years now, and can't stress enough how much time they have saved me by providing a quality product with great support. Thanks!

O V R Y

The customer service from Parcelify is wonderful! They provide timely and helpful answers which have allowed us to fully utilize the app.

Sydney Home Centre

This app provided me with the tools to set up my shipping rates exactly how I wanted. I would say the support I received was one of the best on the Shopify platform. Cheers to Alex and the team!

Stargazer Cast Iron

This app has great features and great customer service - I contacted them with a few questions about setup. I've been using it for about a year with no issues. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24