Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Mudbrick Herb Cottage

So far so good. The support is 5 stars! Got my shipping rules set up with ease and it seems a lot less complicated than many other options I tried.

Haven't gone live with the migration yet, but the few tests so far have worked well.

Globalchocostore

An absolute brilliant application and excellent support!
Parcelify enables the implementation of all shipping scenarios, very comprehensive! When I started searching for a shipping app, I tested many but none were as straight forward or dealt with the kind of logistical complexities I was trying to resolve. The support is very prompt, professional and always provides answers to questions/needs. I strongly recommend Parcelify.

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Exceptional app. Super stable, and deceptively powerful. We have free local delivery set up along with specific shipping rates for different areas in the UK. I really can't fault this app at all. We've been using it for well over year now and if you're looking for something to sort out your shipping, you need this. It's really good value too. I haven't used the support, so can't comment on that but that says something in itself. Sure, you need to put in an hour or so to figure it out - but it's pretty simple once you get used to it. You also need to be on a Shopify plan that supports carrier rates but if you pay for a basic plan annually, they'll activate it for you if you contact Shopify support.

DERMAFLASH

Great support and we were able to get exactly what we needed. We got quick answers to questions and personalized setup instructions.

South Florida Tackle

This app fits my needs perfectly for per item shipping charges based on zones. I had a little confusion on how to set things up in the beginning but Parcelify staff was extremely helpful and once I understood it was very easy. They also quickly fixed a minor bug issue I ran into. Great customer service.

Foodhini

This app has been great for us. It's easy to use, is very straightforward in customizing shipping fees, and has a lot of flexibility. The customer support is strong, as well. A team member often responds to me within a few hours to answer questions, but the app is so self explanatory that I rarely need it.

Cheers Wine Merchants

I'm working at the weekend. So is one of the founders of Parcelify. He responded to my email to support about UK postcodes. he quickly understood my specific needs and quickly wrote a bespoke piece of regex to meet them. This is exemplary customer service.

The Design Store NZ

Amazing app & works perfectly. The support is amazing & they go beyond & above to help! I would highly recommend this app.

ZCRAVE

Hi! I'm looking for a solution to display at checkout different shipping times and rates for certain products. please advise if you're able to provide the solution. thank you.

deKor

I love this app! I installed it to help me set up advanced shipping. The customer service is superb! They guided me in setting everything up and were quick to reply to my emails. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20