Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Lattebebe.it

good!Very convenient, powerful, customer service is very quick and very friendly. I highly recommend it.

Gordon Llewellyn Design

This is an excellent app. I was able to set up shipping rules that I thought were complex but which the app handled with ease. It has excellent help documentation, and when I needed advice on something the team responded quickly and gave really clear and helpful guidance. Thanks!

I Crave Cars

I went through so many apps trying to find one that could handle my complex shipping rates for print on demand products. Parcelify is great. They have excellent customer service and helped me get everything working properly.

AirTurn

Great App!! We are now able to compete with Amazon sales on our Shopify account. We have only just scratched the surface of this app, and we are excited for the new sales

Paint the Day Designs

AMAZING customer service! I had no idea what I was doing and emailed telling them exactly what I wanted to do. In less than 24 hours I received an email requesting information from me on the set up I wanted to do and again, in under 24 hours I received a detailed instruction email personalized to me and my shop. I had a little difficulty as I worked with it due to my own lack of knowledge on the tech end and they were so accommodating in providing screenshots and even the exact settings because I have a lot of custom variants on drop shipping items. Aaron with customer service worked with me for about 4 days back and forth with around 11 emails and my shop is up and running. Thank you so much! This product is exactly what I need for being able to use integrated services from websites who do fulfillment with shipping with flat rates.

German Toy Store Ltd.

Brilliant app to setup different shipping rates based on country, product etc. Had to get used to the logic for some filters, but support was really responsive and helpful.

Minor Figures

Brilliant app! It fills in the gaps from the native Shopify Shipping, enabling precise shipping rates when needed. And customer service is a pure delight, fast, friendly, with clear and illustrated explanations. Highly recommended.

The Gift Shop (Oulton Broad)

The most important app I use on both of my Shopify stores, allowing me to define UK shipping by postcode area.

It uses a system called RegEx which takes a bit of getting used to, but once you've got your head around it is very logical to use. You won't get this set up in 5 minutes, give yourself time to go through it and it can be very powerful getting the results you want.

You will need access to the Real-time Shipping feature of Shopify, which is not given as standard. But don't listen to the negative reviews here, you don't need the expensive higher Shopify plans - just pay your Shopify Basic plan subscription for 1 year in advance and speak to the Shopify Gurus who will then give access to Real-time Shipping for free (and paying up-front also gives a discount on the Shopify Basic plan cost).

I had an issue with a bit of bug in how I had set up my rates in Parcelify, meaning that some postcodes where not giving the shipping costs I wanted. The support from Parcelify was excellent - shout out to Alex! - who spent time and effort to get my rates RegEx updated so they could cope with all variations of how customers might enter their postcode.

If you have specific needs for calculating postage beyond what the Shopify standard postage rates can manage then Parcelify is a great option!

Lord Manly

So far so good- we added this app out of a desperate need for per item shipping, and it's been very easy to set up. Support has been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Puglie Pug

Parcelify is the main reason I'm able to move my store over to Shopify, simply because I sell items such as stickers and pins that are nearly impossible to calculate a fair price for with Shopify's native options being only Pricing and Weight. With Parcelify's custom rate options filtered through criteria such as Product Tags (and much more), I was able to finally create the best shipping rates for my customers in Shopify! The fact that this is 7.99/month also, which is the cheapest I've seen around, is a huge bonus since the shipping rate options were all I needed.

Their guide to using the app is super thorough, and even if there's an error you can't figure out, their support is personable and helpful, and they really take the time to figure out exactly what you need to make your store work (thanks again Richard)!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18