Reviews (308)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for managing complex shipping rules and setting custom rates based on product type, weight, and location. It's particularly beneficial for businesses with diverse product ranges or multiple vendors. Despite being free, it offers reliable functionality and support that competes with paid alternatives. The customer support team is often commended for their promptness and professionalism. While some find the initial setup challenging, the extensive documentation and support team help mitigate this. Merchants suggest improvements such as more flexibility in extra charges, specific shipping rates based on customer tags, and additional documentation.

June 12, 2019

I had a tight deadline for completion on my Shopify store and Parcelify saved me! They were so responsive and provided very easy to follow directions on how to accommodate my requirements for shipping set up. I was beginning to feel hopeless. Highly recommend!

BlackwoodApparel-COBS
Almost 5 years using the app
May 22, 2018

Great app for the price :) Very happy with it

Liquor Mart
New Zealand
Almost 5 years using the app
March 4, 2018

Best app to customize shipping rates.

Grocerylanka
August 16, 2022

We've been using Parcelify to help us with our shipping rates since we started using Shopify back in 2015. It's easy to set up special rates. Though I do wish I could set one up that overrides another when it's called for but so far that's not a setting.

Safe Ride 4 Kids
Clever Few Corp replied August 16, 2022

2015! Thank you so much for your loyalty and your kind words. It means a lot to us.

Many merchants like yourself have asked for ways to have shipping rates override one another, often wanting to select the more expensive or least expensive option. We've got it on our roadmap for later this year, keep an eye on your inbox!

March 10, 2018

It became very easy for my online store furniturestop.co.uk now to create shipping rates based on our customers' address, products, weight or price. Simply loving this app. It is so easy to use.

Furniture Delivery Uk
December 4, 2020

The support is excellent for this App, Alex really helped to resolve my issue, very knowledgable and friendly! Thanks Alex!

Decor Walls & Flooring
March 7, 2023

Alex is a helpful customer support agent, so 5 stars to him! As far as the app goes, though....2/5 stars

Softech USA
Clever Few Corp replied March 7, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our application and for your kind words about Alex! I see you're on our legacy application, and I'd agree that app needed a lot of love. I'd like to reach out to you to talk about the latest version of the application as well as what we have coming this year!

January 18, 2017

Probably the most useful app we have installed. We sell a large range of items from small containers to large massage tables and sofas, and ship them all over the country with different methods. Parcelify is a simple yet very powerful tool that helps us customize all our shipping options. We're able to receive orders online now that we used to have to take over the phone. The developer, Christian, is amazing and responsive as well.

Acubest
August 8, 2018

Does everything we needed and more! Amazing app. Easy to use. Makes up for what we felt was missing from basic shopify shipping.

Scil Animal Care Company
January 24, 2018

This is a very good app. Our shop had one specific product that had a lithium-ion battery and required special shipping arrangements for different countries. We were able to execute this successfully.

We had some trouble getting it to work at first but after a bit of patience. Christian took some time out of his busy schedule to fix our problem.

The problem we had was having spaces when adding the country codes to the filters. We wanted to exclude the US and Canada. We input US | CA and the correct way is US|CA with no spaces. Perhaps this can help one of you.

I highly recommend this app.

Sincerely,