Product based shipping
Create custom shipping rates based on product information including: Product Tags, Product Types, Product Name, Collection, Vendor and SKU.
Local delivery and pickup
Offer your customers local pickup and delivery based on zip / postal codes.
Advanced rate filtering
Hide and show rates based on the min/max order price and weight, or whether the order contains certain products.
About Parcelify ‑ Shipping
Get your shipping options just right with Parcelify.
The shipping options you present your customers can make or break the sale. With Parcelify you control the price of shipping and the options your customers see at checkout.
Here are some examples of what you can do using Parcelify:
- Local delivery and pick-up: Provide local delivery or in store pickup for orders from certain zip codes, postal codes, or city name
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for orders over a certain price.
- Drop shipping: Setup per item pricing for any dropshipper such as Oberlo, Printful and Printify etc.
- Flat rate shipping: If a certain product or combination of products is in the order, the entire order ships for a flat rate.
- Weight based rates: calculate the rate based on the weight of the order.
For more details and examples please check out our documentation and FAQs.
14-day free trial
Full access to Parcelify free of charge for 14 days to setup, test and start using your rates.
Your success is our success. If you have any challenges getting started and need guidance please reach out to us. We pride ourselves in our customer service, but you don't need to take our word for it... Have a look at our reviews and see what other merchants are saying about Parcelify.
How it works
Each rate you configure using Parcelify is combination of:
- Pricing rules: A set of fields that define how you want the price calculated.
- Conditions: A set of filters that define when a rate does or doesn't apply.
Shopify sends Parcelify the order details at checkout and Parcelify returns any rates that meet the conditions you've defined.
This app requires that you have access to Real-Time Carrier Shipping enabled on your Shopify account. For any questions regarding access to the Real-Time Carrier Shipping please contact Shopify Support.
Pricing 14-day free trial
14-day free trial
Group products using your Tags and Collections
Postal code filters
Unlimited custom rates
Unlimited rate lookups
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
An absolute brilliant application and excellent support!
Parcelify enables the implementation of all shipping scenarios, very comprehensive! When I started searching for a shipping app, I tested many but none were as straight forward or dealt with the kind of logistical complexities I was trying to resolve. The support is very prompt, professional and always provides answers to questions/needs. I strongly recommend Parcelify.
Foundry Coffee Roasters
Exceptional app. Super stable, and deceptively powerful. We have free local delivery set up along with specific shipping rates for different areas in the UK. I really can't fault this app at all. We've been using it for well over year now and if you're looking for something to sort out your shipping, you need this. It's really good value too. I haven't used the support, so can't comment on that but that says something in itself. Sure, you need to put in an hour or so to figure it out - but it's pretty simple once you get used to it. You also need to be on a Shopify plan that supports carrier rates but if you pay for a basic plan annually, they'll activate it for you if you contact Shopify support.
Great support and we were able to get exactly what we needed. We got quick answers to questions and personalized setup instructions.