Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Mascotas Fashion Boutique

Me gusta mucho, tiene una apariencia fresca y elegante. Le da el carácter que mi negocio requiere y aporta el servicio que necesitan mis clientes para estar al tanto de sus pedidos

ARMENTY

Great app. I did not know about this app until someone downloaded it for me. It has the free plan which is great but only downfall is that you only have 20. Once all used, you need to upgrade. There was a glitch when I downloaded it but they fixed it very fast. Has graphs so you can see how many times the order number has been looked up.

Xios Store

Super application :-) I'trying it since two days ago and i'm very happy. Thanks to Parcel Panel Order team. To recomend

Opnoh.com

A sido la mejor app, a todos los que esten buscando un app para trabajar de forma excelente y efecas, Parcel Panel Order Tracking es la mejor, servicio al cliente inmediato, ayudan con lo que necesites, estan para ti en todo momento, Parcel Panel Order Tracking es tu mejor opción.

Figured'Art

This app does more or less everything that we need it to do. This apps deserves 5 stars, but here are 2 things that we would love to see improved. 1) Exporting the tracking numbers does not includes the different SKUs. It would be great if that were the case as we have different warehouses and we need to send the reports to different places. 2) We would love to see improved are the webhooks. Right now we receive the exact same notification several times. If these could be filtered by Parcel Panel, that would be great!

September 7, 2021

Hello, Anthony
Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it!
As for your first request, our develop team have considered it carefullly and we're going to do the configuration and may publish in the next version.
And as for the webhook, our tech team did some special configuration for you and the notification won't be the same.
Thanks for your feedback and support for us again!
Best regards

Anime Dagger

One of the best tracking app, Easy customisation and Customer help always makes sure to get your problems solved :)

Exceedmill.com

I have tried many similar app before, this is the best one with prompt support. highly recommended.

offbeatabode

Great app really easy to use would recommend, makes tracking easy the best bit is the ease of use. Better than other apps I have looked at

Kingbolen official

A great application that can automatically get orders without me manually importing them! The customer service and technical staff also helped me modify the style of the product page in time, NICE!

Beautiful Earth Boutique

I really like how it works. Any tracking related issue they solve it promptly. We can send them a message any time & they reply back quickly with updates. Thanks!