Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Prodigious Hub

I love the app, does everything I need. Plus their support is very quick and helpful. Great for dropshipping.

Masquenuit

I use Parcel Pannel from January and it's working really good with ali express track. You can chosse a lot of others delivery companies. I had a problem with my website a few days ago and they reply quicly and they fix the problem with my front-end. I recommand.

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

Querube

The app is wonderful, just what I was needing for my store, it was set up very quickly and their customer service team helped me very quickly to resolve an issue with the synchronization of the packages.
I recommend it

Dreamlike Decoration

ParcelPanel is a huge added value for my customers. I love it and so do my customers. Thank you also for the good service and support and for making adjustments.

DanoraLuxe

I don't usually give reviews but this app is just so INCREDIBLE. I have been looking for a good tracking app for 5 days now. I found this app and it does EVERYTHING a tracking app should do. You can tell that they put time and effort into it. It's literary God-sent. Thanks a lot.

BONMATCH

Lexie one of their customer support representatives is amazing. All our questions were answered professionally and very kindly. She has shown no signs of frustration through any questions, and provided screenshots and articles. Anyone who gets Lexie as their customer support is in for a treat. Besides the excellent customer service, this apps offers you everything you need and personally we recommend it over their Aftership and Tracktor Order Tracking any day. If you're looking for an intuitive all around simple platform, then don't waste your time on other apps and go with these guys!

Debonair

Amazing service and app. Whatever features this software does not have, the team are more than happy to help you out with if they can!

NailPiece.co

I love this app, the layout is great and my customers love it! The first 20 orders are free to track so it's a great option for stores that are just getting started.

Voordeelmepper

Great app but if you use it on multiple stores take my advice; don't open the plugin on both stores at the same time. This will mess up all your settings and you will be forced to recover everything manually. So this would be something they would need to fix and warn for because I had to reset everything manually on all stores.

April 12, 2021

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Thanks for your update.

Our tech team are working hard to solve this issue completely, it will need some more time, after that, this issue wont occur again.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern, we are always glad to help you.

Update:

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Just a notice, we haven't received any reply from the online chat plugin and the email, don't know if you have received our messages.
We haven't messed up your settings or delete anything from your account, this issue is related about the browser cookies, please kindly have a check from the online chat and your inbox.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards

Hi team,

Liam here, the manager from ParcelPanel develop team, hope you are doing very well.

We are so sorry for your bad experience with ParcelPanel, give us an opportunity to get all your issues resolved.

I sent you a detailed explaination via the online chat plugin and your account email address, please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards