Parcel Panel Order Tracking , 3.282 Rezensionen

12. April 2024

Love it!

fetchone
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
27. April 2024

good

VogueVault
Niederlande
9 tage mit der App
11. Februar 2024

its really quick and good way be assisted

SARA Stores

Simple and Easy to Install

Bizarre Bazaar
34 minuten mit der App
Bearbeitet am 4. Juli 2023

Function wise it's pretty good.
Frustratingly they are quick to remind you to upgrade when you reach the limits of a plan, but they don't automatically reduce the amount you pay if your orders that month fall short of the tier you're in. Looking back at the past few months I can see that we've lined the pockets of Parcel Panel with $100s of unused credits because they told us we needed to upgrade the plan when really we didn't.

Update: since writing my original review, the PP team reached out to refund about 1/4 of the over payments I made this year (paying for tiers that I wasn't using). They have also created a bespoke plan for me which has made the whole PP experience a lot more cost effective.

Pixie Wing
Neuseeland
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Channelwill hat geantwortet 7. Juli 2023

Hello Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding services and support. We wish you luck and prosperity in your endeavors. If you need more help, please feel to message us anytime. Thank you for your time and consideration, and have a wonderful day!

All the best,
ParcelPanel

16. Dezember 2023

Your customers support is very good thank you for your time !

Your Health sky

VACU
Deutschland
Etwa 17 stunden mit der App
Bearbeitet am 5. Juni 2023

At first very bad experience with elly support agent. She just confused me and didn't understand my queries. but jessie came and helped me. she cleared my doubts and made me clear. but the app is great and has very good features.

Lusote
4 monate mit der App
Channelwill hat geantwortet 11. Juni 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any confusion caused by our support agent, but we're glad to hear that Jessie was able to assist you and clear up any doubts you had. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and that you find it to have great features. Thank you for choosing our application!