Parcel Panel Order Tracking , 2 757 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 december 2023

So Far I've just been using for minutes - but support has been fantastic - very responsive and able resolve 95% of my issues - there is 1 supplier that I use that is not supported here in NZ - I will leave a more informed review after using it in the front lines!

NZ Health Store
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
16 december 2023

Your customers support is very good thank you for your time !

Your Health sky

VACU
Tyskland
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
17 november 2023

Très réactif, à l'écoute, simple d'utilisation, des tarifs plus de correct. Aucun problème pour le moment, je recommande.

Doderlase
16 dagar användning av appen
23 december 2023

Nice.

Produyo
Portugal
5 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 4 juli 2023

Function wise it's pretty good.
Frustratingly they are quick to remind you to upgrade when you reach the limits of a plan, but they don't automatically reduce the amount you pay if your orders that month fall short of the tier you're in. Looking back at the past few months I can see that we've lined the pockets of Parcel Panel with $100s of unused credits because they told us we needed to upgrade the plan when really we didn't.

Update: since writing my original review, the PP team reached out to refund about 1/4 of the over payments I made this year (paying for tiers that I wasn't using). They have also created a bespoke plan for me which has made the whole PP experience a lot more cost effective.

Pixie Wing
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 7 juli 2023

Hello Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding services and support. We wish you luck and prosperity in your endeavors. If you need more help, please feel to message us anytime. Thank you for your time and consideration, and have a wonderful day!

All the best,
ParcelPanel

13 augusti 2023

my first time using this. I'll let you know what I think later............................................................................................................................................

Head 2 $tore, LLC
USA
4 månader användning av appen
23 maj 2023

Amazing app, it helped me a lot and helped my customers to track their parcels easily, but the price of the Enterprise plan is expensive, otherwise everything is amazing.

100 Footwear
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Channelwill svarade 26 maj 2023

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on Parcel Panel with us. We will continue to provide better functions and service to our customers like you.🤗

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Best Regards,
Parcel Panel

24 oktober 2023

This is my inaugural attempt at configuring it on my Shopify store, and I found it to be user-friendly and a valuable addition to our website.

EugBreeze