Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

trendyfashpro

i like this app. easy to set up. very good for dropshippers as they can set to omit some words from tracking page like aliexpess,china. so the customer can't know where the package is coming from.

Wakabaki

Uno de las mejores apps que he usado para rastrear ordenes, es muy fácil de usar e instalar. Estuve probando aftership y la verdad es muy complicado de usar, y la otra que es tractor tracking, que es muy limitado.. Pero esta app, es lo mejor de lo mejor,

mdrnlife

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!!!!! you can't find any tracking order app better than this! It's amazing how their customer service responds fast and complete!

Pet Center 21

I am really happy with this app.Simple to use and simple to set up. I recommend it.This app accomplishes a lot of the most important features for any e commerce store

JCMaster Beauty

We had issues at the beginning but the app is working fine now! Thanks for the help!
Very much recommended!

August 6, 2019

Hi, I checked your ParcelPanel Account, the tracking shows pending because the courier Matching is not configured in the right way.
To make it right and solve your problem, you can match your Shopify Courier with Deutsche Post DHL and re-synced your order again in the dashboard.
Our auto courier detect system choose Cainiao as the courier because many dropshippers are using our APP, so if they do not set up the courier match, we will do it this way.
Now we support 500+ couriers, so the NO.1 problem of untraceable package is coused by the wrong courier matching, so, please install our app again and set up the courier matching. This problem will be fixed.
Btw, our work time is 9:00-20:30 GMT+8, we are glad to help.

Drown In Black

I really love the app and how it looks but I want to change something in my tracking page, the text shows white and it's not readable because the background is also white. I want to make the text black and I don't know how. Waiting for CS respond, but the app is GREAT!

July 22, 2019

Hi, we have changed the text color of your tracking page into black, now it looks better. Let me know if you still have questions. My email:parcelpanel100@gmail.com

Justice Jewelry

This app significantly reduced my customer service emails, saved a lot of time and stress. This is what I look for in customer service! Totally worth it!

Elephone

App was nice Recommended The design is simple and the interface is user-friendly It updates the status of my parcel fast

July 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we can help.

nerdotaku.com.br

Muito bom aplicativo... e quando precisei de suporte foram muito rapidos e conseguiram esclarecer perfeitamente as duvidas que tinha.

jupitoo

Great app! This is an excellent all-in-one parcel tracking app always does a superb job delivering very detailed and accurate results about my shipments

July 11, 2019