ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders in real time, branded order lookup page

Figured'Art

does its job, basically.

Careful, it does NOT cover the detailed tracking status translation.

The "Tracking translation strings" function described here doesn't work:

It can only translate a full string (without any auto generated names in it, such as city names, country names etc...). Therefore any tracking status including an auto generated word (at least 50% of the tracking status), can't be translated properly.

I hope it can be fixed someday, you guys just need to allow a "partial" tracking status string translation. I am not a soft dev myself but it doesn't seem to be a huge challenge.

Loja Bemtequer

I would like to give 5 stars but I can't. The layout is good, but the page is "waiting for update". So it has no use for the customer!

October 28, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience, the problem you said is because the order is on pending status with no tracking info generated temporarily, our system will track them automatically in real-time, so don't worry about this.
We sent an email to you on Oct 25, but haven't received your reply yet. Please contact or reply us by parcelpanel100@gmail.com.

MYCULOTTE

No support, no answer to emails since few days. Your app is not working as I want Please contact me a soon as possible. thank you

August 5, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, you can check the email to tell me more details so I can understand this issue better. Thank you.