Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Shop of the Kop

Great App, does what it says only thing is the dashboard part needs a lot of work compared to apps like Aftership. Would be great if they added a way to filter orders by country or shipping carrier instead of just order number and tracking number.

January 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi team,

Zesuir here, the manager of ParcelPanel support team, sincerely hope you are doing very well.

Firstly thanks for your 3-star review left in Shopify App store, your feedback is significant for us to improve our service, really appreciate that.

Our support team sent you an email about your suggestion to ParcelPanel Dashboard, you can search this email address to check it: parcelpanel@uppercommerce.com

Sincerely wondering what can we do to make your experience to a 5-star one?

Secondly, recently we specially organized a service team, carefully checked your ParcelPanel account to make sure everything is working perfectly, including the courier matching, store theme adaptability of tracking page, sync and update process, etc,.

If you have any question or concern, please feel free to let us know, we are always glad to help you.

Thirdly, 2020 has gone, Chinese New Year is coming.

On behalf of the entire development team of ParcelPanel, I would like to express our sincere wishes to you and hope that you will get better and better in the new 2021.

Stay Safe

Best Regards
ParcelPanel Support Team

dattelpalme.ch

Does not work properly. I had nearly every month an issue. My customer getting emails and contact us that they got informed that they received the packages but the package was in transit. I will update my review soon again..

Figured'Art

does its job, basically.

Careful, it does NOT cover the detailed tracking status translation.

The "Tracking translation strings" function described here doesn't work:

It can only translate a full string (without any auto generated names in it, such as city names, country names etc...). Therefore any tracking status including an auto generated word (at least 50% of the tracking status), can't be translated properly.

I hope it can be fixed someday, you guys just need to allow a "partial" tracking status string translation. I am not a soft dev myself but it doesn't seem to be a huge challenge.

Loja Bemtequer

I would like to give 5 stars but I can't. The layout is good, but the page is "waiting for update". So it has no use for the customer!

October 28, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience, the problem you said is because the order is on pending status with no tracking info generated temporarily, our system will track them automatically in real-time, so don't worry about this.
We sent an email to you on Oct 25, but haven't received your reply yet. Please contact or reply us by parcelpanel100@gmail.com.

MYCULOTTE

No support, no answer to emails since few days. Your app is not working as I want Please contact me a soon as possible. thank you

August 5, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, you can check the email to tell me more details so I can understand this issue better. Thank you.