Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Jazz It Up Beauty

Love how my customers can track there order on my website . Whish had more free tools to use instead having to pay

December 27, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on Parcel Panel with us. Regarding the issue you mentioned, we would like to discuss this further with you via live chat.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Lexie | Parcel Panel

Canvas by Numbers USA

The app works, but here are quite a few things to improve! - The tracking widget can be embedded via HTML to any page. However, you cannot use this link to track orders automatically (and send it in emails). It will not work. You can only use the default app tracking page, which is very limited customization-wise. - It does not show the last mile tracking number on the tracking page unless you scroll all the way down (usually among the first tracking events). If you ship from overseas, customers will be emailing you if they need to contact USPS. This is a big flaw IMO. - The estimated delivery time feature is useless if you ship from more than one location from several countries. It only allows you to set an ETA per country of destination and not origin. I.e., it will show the same ETA to a US customer no matter if his order ships from the US or Germany. - The dropshipping only feature will hide ALL carrier information but the tracking number, even if you fulfill orders from your local warehouse but have some products shipped out of China. - I hope the app can improve these aspects because it deserves a 5-star review! Heads up to the support team, and especially Lexie and Mig. They have been very helpful and responsive.

December 24, 2021

Hello there!

Lexie here from Support Team. Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on Parcel Panel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Parcel Panel. For the tracking customization, you can edit using our Custom HTML function. For the hiding of tracking number, you can find it in our Display options-Tracking number.

I am more than happy to help resolve all other issues in details so I'm going to follow up with you in our Live Chat.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Lexie | Parcel Panel

Shop of the Kop

Great App, does what it says only thing is the dashboard part needs a lot of work compared to apps like Aftership. Would be great if they added a way to filter orders by country or shipping carrier instead of just order number and tracking number.

January 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi team,

Zesuir here, the manager of ParcelPanel support team, sincerely hope you are doing very well.

Firstly thanks for your 3-star review left in Shopify App store, your feedback is significant for us to improve our service, really appreciate that.

Our support team sent you an email about your suggestion to ParcelPanel Dashboard, you can search this email address to check it: parcelpanel@uppercommerce.com

Sincerely wondering what can we do to make your experience to a 5-star one?

Secondly, recently we specially organized a service team, carefully checked your ParcelPanel account to make sure everything is working perfectly, including the courier matching, store theme adaptability of tracking page, sync and update process, etc,.

If you have any question or concern, please feel free to let us know, we are always glad to help you.

Thirdly, 2020 has gone, Chinese New Year is coming.

On behalf of the entire development team of ParcelPanel, I would like to express our sincere wishes to you and hope that you will get better and better in the new 2021.

Stay Safe

Best Regards
ParcelPanel Support Team

dattelpalme.ch

Does not work properly. I had nearly every month an issue. My customer getting emails and contact us that they got informed that they received the packages but the package was in transit. I will update my review soon again..

Figured'Art

does its job, basically.

Careful, it does NOT cover the detailed tracking status translation.

The "Tracking translation strings" function described here doesn't work:

It can only translate a full string (without any auto generated names in it, such as city names, country names etc...). Therefore any tracking status including an auto generated word (at least 50% of the tracking status), can't be translated properly.

I hope it can be fixed someday, you guys just need to allow a "partial" tracking status string translation. I am not a soft dev myself but it doesn't seem to be a huge challenge.

Loja Bemtequer

I would like to give 5 stars but I can't. The layout is good, but the page is "waiting for update". So it has no use for the customer!

October 28, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience, the problem you said is because the order is on pending status with no tracking info generated temporarily, our system will track them automatically in real-time, so don't worry about this.
We sent an email to you on Oct 25, but haven't received your reply yet. Please contact or reply us by parcelpanel100@gmail.com.

MYCULOTTE

No support, no answer to emails since few days. Your app is not working as I want Please contact me a soon as possible. thank you

August 5, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, you can check the email to tell me more details so I can understand this issue better. Thank you.