ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track order status in real time, Branded order lookup page

Voordeelmepper

Great app but if you use it on multiple stores take my advice; don't open the plugin on both stores at the same time. This will mess up all your settings and you will be forced to recover everything manually. So this would be something they would need to fix and warn for because I had to reset everything manually on all stores.

April 12, 2021

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Thanks for your update.

Our tech team are working hard to solve this issue completely, it will need some more time, after that, this issue wont occur again.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern, we are always glad to help you.

Update:

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Just a notice, we haven't received any reply from the online chat plugin and the email, don't know if you have received our messages.
We haven't messed up your settings or delete anything from your account, this issue is related about the browser cookies, please kindly have a check from the online chat and your inbox.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards

Hi team,

Liam here, the manager from ParcelPanel develop team, hope you are doing very well.

We are so sorry for your bad experience with ParcelPanel, give us an opportunity to get all your issues resolved.

I sent you a detailed explaination via the online chat plugin and your account email address, please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Elite Jersey

Really good app. Highly recommended. I would suggest that they add a push email or notifications to the clients anytime the parcel moves

January 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi team,

Zesuir here, the manager of ParcelPanel support team, sincerely hope you are doing very well.

Firstly thanks for your 4-star review left in Shopify App store, your feedback is significant for us to improve our service, really appreciate that.

Our support team sent you an email about your suggestion to email notification, you can search this email address to check it: parcelpanel@uppercommerce.com

Sincerely wondering what can we do to make your experience to a 5-star one?

Secondly, recently we specially organized a service team, carefully checked your ParcelPanel account to make sure everything is working perfectly, including the courier matching, store theme adaptability of tracking page, sync and update process, etc,.

If you have any question or concern, please feel free to let us know, we are always glad to help you.

Thirdly, 2020 has gone, Chinese New Year is coming.

On behalf of the entire development team of ParcelPanel, I would like to express our sincere wishes to you and hope that you will get better and better in the new 2021.

Stay Safe

ParcelPanel Support Team

EcstaTech | Turning On Tech

I love how simple and easy they make it to integrate to your Shopify store plus their support has been a pleasure! Great job guys!

January 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi team,

Sincerely wondering what can we do to make your experience to a 5-star one?

Thirdly, 2020 has gone, Chinese New Year is coming.

Stay Safe

ParcelPanel Support Team

IBrowhenna

App is good, no need of a developer to set up this but it's costly 19 USD just for 500 order is costly for me.

Meathead Apparel.com

Works well, my only complaint was by default it would label some tracking numbers by cainiao when the tracking number was really USPS, making the package untrackable.

Shop Personalised Gifts

It's a shame we did get a response otbour enquiry with an apology which was nice. In fairness it's a Great app for people using couriers but it will not track Royal Mail maybe an update in the future. Thanks for the reply guys much appreciated. As I said it's a good app givevitba go if you don't use Royal Mail

June 11, 2019

Updates:
Thank you, have a good day!
-----
Hi, sorry for this late response. We are a company based in China. And the last 4 days are the Dragon Boat Festival in China. That's why I reply to your email today.

For Royal Mail Tracking, we really do not support this courier. They don't provide API for us. You can check other third-party platforms such as TrackingMore, Aftership, 17track. None of them support Royal Mail tracking.

I understand your feeling and this one-star review. I promise you our team will reply email within 2 working days from now on. Besides, we really do not have many holidays in China.

Hope we can cooperate again. Best Regards.