ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

VivirSalud™

The app is so usefull and great to help customers track their orders. Also have a good price and the integration with shopify automatic emails to send the notice when package is ready to be delivered is so usefull.

I kindly recommend to the app makers to add a feature or filter of orders that the tracking info where not updated in many days, in order to know if some package was lost or if is there any issue and help the customer before they have to notice, this would help to have a better user experience.

Regards

Meathead Apparel.com

Works well, my only complaint was by default it would label some tracking numbers by cainiao when the tracking number was really USPS, making the package untrackable.

Shop Personalised Gifts

It's a shame we did get a response otbour enquiry with an apology which was nice. In fairness it's a Great app for people using couriers but it will not track Royal Mail maybe an update in the future. Thanks for the reply guys much appreciated. As I said it's a good app givevitba go if you don't use Royal Mail

June 11, 2019

Updates:
Thank you, have a good day!
-----
Hi, sorry for this late response. We are a company based in China. And the last 4 days are the Dragon Boat Festival in China. That's why I reply to your email today.

For Royal Mail Tracking, we really do not support this courier. They don't provide API for us. You can check other third-party platforms such as TrackingMore, Aftership, 17track. None of them support Royal Mail tracking.

I understand your feeling and this one-star review. I promise you our team will reply email within 2 working days from now on. Besides, we really do not have many holidays in China.

Hope we can cooperate again. Best Regards.