Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by Parcelpanel

Real-time order tracking, custom tracking page

Maximum Beauties

I used this app to help my customers keep track of their shipping without having to send them to the china post website for tracking. It works seamlessly well with my store's theme and I am able to restrict the Ali shipping and any trace or indication that its aliexpress.

trendyfashpro

i like this app. easy to set up. very good for dropshippers as they can set to omit some words from tracking page like aliexpess,china. so the customer can't know where the package is coming from.

Wakabaki

Uno de las mejores apps que he usado para rastrear ordenes, es muy fácil de usar e instalar. Estuve probando aftership y la verdad es muy complicado de usar, y la otra que es tractor tracking, que es muy limitado.. Pero esta app, es lo mejor de lo mejor,

athletribe

The process is very smooth, I like it very much. Use it to track my orders, the information is timely and accurate, thank you! Nice app!

mdrnlife

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!!!!! you can't find any tracking order app better than this! It's amazing how their customer service responds fast and complete!

Next Generation Wear

I use Parcel Panel App for my customers to be able to track their orders. Very helpful app. It is the best.

Coendy

This app recommended by friends is used to track logistics. After using it, the experience is good, and the interface is simple and personal. Great

CurrenInternational

Really like that instead of giving x amount of days for free they give you x amount of orders for free!! Keep the good work. thx

Melhor Amigo Pet

Muito bom, simples e prático e barato, diminuiu muito meu suporte, recomendo a todos, precinho bem em conta comparado ao mercado.

elguari4u

Its a really good app and it helped me do exactly what I wanted. upsell and cross-sell on the cart page
Amazing app! Very helpful to my store and easy to set up and use, I was able to get everything done in less than 10 minutes. I totally recommend.

Previous 1 3 4