ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track order status in real time, Branded order lookup page

Eliye

I.. just wow. The experience has been amazing. I had a small issue where the tracking page didn't fully fit in with my store theme, messaged the team about it and within 15 minutes they made all the necessary adjustments for me, looks seamless, and works incredibly. as a bonus, the app in itself is a must have!

Knees

Amazing, much better than Tracking Genie, perfect for dropshipping. It helps to free the customer service.

CAKE POP CLUB

Amazing customer service! Great way to let your clients track their orders. Easy to install on your webshop.

Enlusion

Guys...I have had so many stores, I lost the count. I have used Parcelpanel for each one of them, and I can tell you that NO other app provides the same TAILORED approach. Dropshipping? They have got you covered with hiding ALL chinese cities (I don't think there is many out there). A customer gets 100 tracking numbers? They have a way for him/her to track them with 1 button. I can't express how greatful I am to find it. All 1 star reviews complain about refunds, etc. when it is all Shopify's processing time and has nothing to do with Parcelpanel. Anyway, its the best app you can possibly download. Period.

Coastal Gifts Inc

I had some issues setting up but with one email I had support helping me until it was up and running. Customer Support is Gold in my book these days. The product lets our customers check their order status on our website and saves customer support time answering order tracking emails and chats.

Shop NYM

great app! I can customize what my customers see (slightly disguising the dropshipping) and I love how it gives me average shipping times for my products per country so I can accurately inform customers. I also really like how it syncs with Shopify emails and sends out for delivery and delivered emails. It's a little pricy because they increase prices a lot by order volume, but overall worthwhile.

Depawtment

The app is good, but I'd like to use this opportunity to recommend Lexi from customer support. I was very upset about an issue which was promptly resolved.

Fuchsmarkt

Great APP! Do exactly what I need and it's easy to use! The service is professional and very helpful. I had some technical issues and they were resolved very quickly. Thank you for the great work!

Adore Coddle

Excellent package tracking and information application for your customers, previously I had another application that I thought was complying with informing my customers and it turned out that it did not do so but this application does and is easy to configure

The Pleaser Pro™

I love this app for my store to track orders. I love that I can enter a term and have it be shown as something else, and that I can hide particular search terms. The customer service is very responsive to me as well. 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21