Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by Parcelpanel

Real-time order tracking, custom tracking page

CurrenInternational

Really like that instead of giving x amount of days for free they give you x amount of orders for free!! Keep the good work. thx

Melhor Amigo Pet

Muito bom, simples e prático e barato, diminuiu muito meu suporte, recomendo a todos, precinho bem em conta comparado ao mercado.

elguari4u

Its a really good app and it helped me do exactly what I wanted. upsell and cross-sell on the cart page
Amazing app! Very helpful to my store and easy to set up and use, I was able to get everything done in less than 10 minutes. I totally recommend.

Merytrend

This app works super well. In the first 4 days of usage, I already used many tracking apps but this is the app for tracking,Definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their sales.

Pet Center 21

I am really happy with this app.Simple to use and simple to set up. I recommend it.This app accomplishes a lot of the most important features for any e commerce store

fenodesign

Great conversion optimization app,Super easy to use, have a lot of awesome features, beautiful templates and very helpful videos and info to walk you through whatever you want to do. Recommend!

Smart Straw US

PARCEL PANEL is a very nice app. Larger features set.Easy to use. Very responsible support. Recommend to everyone!

splash DC

I like its features,it automatically send tracking number to customer so that customer feel confident and did not disturb or poke every time,whenever he want to check order delivery he just track by himself,its amazing i hope it will add more feature for our clients.

Treasured Tresses LLC

I am new on shopify .In start i face many problems from my clients,so my friend suggest me to use this app for tracking,so now i feel comfortable from my clients side thanks to app owner.

Kenzie Beauty

If you are looking for an app for tracking this is the best app its very easy in use my customer really likes this app absouletly.I will use same app in my other online shopify sites "PARCEL PANEL" is new in market.I hope it will boom quickly because of its handsome features

Previous 1 3