ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Real-time order tracking, custom tracking page

Accessoire Smartphone

What I first like with this app it's that most parcels can be tracked, which is not the case with most other traclking apps ! Then it's fully translatable, including every single tracking message (you need to do it for every new message). The customer experience is much better than when you expose English messages to French customers... The layout is also cool and makes very professional. I strongly recommend this app !

Frienzypet

The interface and backend looks nice and very professional. I also like how the map looks and its easy to use.

Alice&Max

very useful and smart, easy to use and important for our customer to check the tracking of orders, it's a must have app

halloyoga

I don't understand why I unluck that the problem always appears on the weekend, but the service support got off the work at that time. I will receive a reply from the service support on Monday when I meet the problems and send the Email on the weekend, also received on Saturday. It will better if the service support would reply on Sunday.

Annabellehomework03

Installed this app to track the package by order number is my habit, but sometimes my brain didn't remember these numbers, the email address also tracking the package from this app when the service tole me the way. Now I understand the multiple ways such important for the tracking way.

uniqueen-eu

My store looks very fashion when I try to automatically generate a tracking page before I worry that the page can not fits my store, but unbelievable the theme adapts the overall visual for my store. Thanks for this product's team bring a great application for me.

demmmo

Recently I need to analysis for each batch order status for my boss, it increases my workload and feels anxiety when I really to do this process. This application was found by my luck on Shopify, it's the graphic analysis of tracking status help me reduce the workload and so I recommend it for my colleagues more and more.

color28

This application does not possess the function of notification, it inconvenient for me when I try to use and the information of the parcel needs the initiative to notice, I still like the information pushed on Email. I hope the developer will add this function for someone who in need because other functions real great.

discountmo

Five stars for this great application! Before I've got the idea for the tracking product base on the app's design, the concept nearly matches that the general function that I want, at least for now. Whatever app both needs to renewal, rather than the user were found the questions.

NYASport

Excellent experience used with this application! Mainly the features intuitive attract me to continue use, I will reject accept to use if some app is unattractive for me, In other words, the product unappealing for the customer and it will no any value for the developer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7