ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track order status in real time, Branded order lookup page

The Wardrobe Market

5 stars . They helped me a lot with the setup! Best tracking app for your shopify store, Easy to use for clients and very precise.

Valvito

Very good customer service, I recommend their service. Their tracking page fits perfectly with the store theme.

Family Panda

Very detailed information. Just wish the billing cycle could be changed instead of switching plan as right now.

Royaume de la Boîte

C'est vraiment parfait le support à régis très rapidement et a pris le contrôle eux même en main. Je recommande fortement

Enthusiast Brands

Best customer facing platform for order management! I highly recommend parcel panel for drop shipping!

Rustic Breeze Furniture

This app is brilliant and so easy to use. I love it. Its perfect for adding order tracking to your online shop.

Kosiner

I used this app of tracking service for my customers, it's a professional assisdant, save so many times for me, thank you very much!

Not Roses

The app works really well and their support is really quick and helpful. I had some orders that were not tracking correctly. Their support got back to me the same day and had it sorted. Plus their pricing is better than other tracking apps I've used.

Jou Candles

OMG if you need a perfect tracking page and outstanding customer service THIS IS YOUR APP, I am from Mx and Shopify somehow cannot include Estafeta under their carriers but Parcel can, so I had to manually enter the customer tracking page under the URL section and because this is my main carrier ParcelPanel team made nice customization for my rules to show the correct Carrier and correct status, I will use this application forever!

SVIM

Amazing, SUPER helpful and quick!!! This is my first time using this app and I am very happy so far. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12