ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

Karismaty

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Floridian Supply

Beautifully made and works like a charm. Love it

At Boujee's

I’ve tried many tracking apps, but this one is the best. The customer support is on another level. Whenever i have some question or a problem to fix something they immediately assist me and fix the problem. Will highly recommend it to everyone that is looking for a tracking app to their store, the app has everything you need love the tracking page design and all the features.

Yooga-Pants

totally changed the way I deal with "where is my order" requests from customers! Simple setup and my customers and team love it too - thank you

Saund Pods

very helpfull tracking app for my store, it helps my customers track orders on their own, thank you....

DOGZS

Ich bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden mit dieser App. Es ermöglicht mir ganz einfach selber eine Sendungsverfolgung auf meiner Page anzubieten, in meinem Design. Der Kunde kann anhand seiner Email und Rechnungsnummer oder Sendungsverfolgungsnummer suchen. Bin sehr zufrieden mit der Umsetzung.

BoostShirt™

Great , But its too expensive for the ammount of orders it allows , 9$ for 200 orders is way to much , should be 500 orders for free and 501+ orders for 20$

Fearless Accessories

I use this app to send customers an update on their purchase. This app is very easy to set up and use, and the customer service is awesome.

The American Spot

Incredible App!!! Super recommended, It helped me to keep my customers calm about their orders and reconverting more. Thank you so much!!!

犬用アウトドア用品専門店 TUF-PUP OUTDOOR(タフパプ・アウトドア)

Works great! I had an issue that carrier did not match correctly. So I asked for a support, and they fixed it within a few minutes! Very quick customer service! Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12