ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status, Branded order lookup page, Black Friday

Among us

I love the design of their tracking page and how easy it is to use and the professional looks, i really recommend it!!

TreatCo

The app is very easy to use. Much more compatible with couriers compared to other apps. Customer support is responsive and their tech team acts quickly.

Le Petit Intissé

good app, i recommand this! you can update as you want. very easy to use! have a good app. you can try this without regret!

proflexn

This app really does what it says! the best feature I like about it, is that it gives You the possibility to Translate the page which is awesome for me!!

Care my Pets

great app! I recommend to everyone ! I have not yet met a better application. I will be happy to use and advise.

Timeless Grove

Great app , could be priced a bit cheaper because you have to pay 29 bucks a month every 1000 orders you have so that is quite annoying but the app works well. I would also suggest being able to leave custom order statuses ANYWHERE along the order status bar but apart from that , good app

King RGB

Easy to use, reliable, all the essential features. Pricing is convenient. Personalisation is good too. But as a Shopify app, I would have like to be able to include a link in the additional text... But still, I recommend it.

Wise Owl Basket

Parcel Panel meets all of my needs and more to offer a great tracking page and to bring peace of mind for my tracking needs for my customers.

Winterly Wear

Really good app i think the higher tier prices should be a bit cheaper but its a great tracking app

LITTLEBUHITO

this is a great option to manage your shipping tracking info on your site. our site is using that as well

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16