Parcel Perform ‑ Best tracking

Parcel Perform ‑ Best tracking

by Parcel Perform

FREE Parcel Tracking, Parcel Updates & Analytics Worldwide

Woddph

FREE with a catch! A lot of annoying ads if you will use their widget on your website. Thus, can make people bounce away to your website.

Give Co

Customers are now able to track their fulfilled orders on our own website as this app links up systems of courier companies. App is free unless you have multiple brands.

Oliveankara

Simply, a great app, easy and straight to the point. Super quick. Super easy. Great Team!!! Thanks for the assistance! 100% would recommend for all.

Shark Tank Taiwan

Great App and service! We received outstanding help from the support team and all my questions and inquiries where answered quickly and efficiently. Recommend this app.

Bariatricpal

I signed up for this app so I could review them with a one star.

They (Dana von der Heide, Founder & Chief Commercial Officer) SPAMMED THE &^#% out of us. We are SICK AND TIRED OF SHOPIFY PARTNERS SPAMMING SHOPIFY STORES!!!!!!!!

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!

EVER!!!

PS: After 30 minutes a miraculous 5-star new review popped up for this app from "Shark Tank Taiwan"

This is clearly a review from the app's founder, Dana von der Heide.

Newbaseballhats

free my ass jesus come on this is the most expensive app ive seen pure con uninstalling . between $49.00 and $149 a month bloody hell