Parcel Perform ‑ Best tracking

Parcel Perform ‑ Best tracking

by Parcel Perform

FREE Parcel Tracking, Parcel Updates & Analytics Worldwide

PLANET SHOPPER

I used this app for over 2 years now, I paid them over 1 year and then I went in FREE plan for a while. These guys have reconsider the things and stopped the free plan without a single word ! And now their plan starts at $149, no facilities, no progresive plan no nothig. Do you think people here on Shopify do all 5000+ orders per month? Are you for real parcelperform ?

Their strategy is a complete nonsense. I believe there are other apps there like Aftership who are at least capable to see people' s needs and to have plans for anyone, not these app who puts exorbitant prices right of the bat.

A complete dissapointement!

Woddph

FREE with a catch! A lot of annoying ads if you will use their widget on your website. Thus, can make people bounce away to your website.

Bariatricpal

I signed up for this app so I could review them with a one star.

They (Dana von der Heide, Founder & Chief Commercial Officer) SPAMMED THE &^#% out of us. We are SICK AND TIRED OF SHOPIFY PARTNERS SPAMMING SHOPIFY STORES!!!!!!!!

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!

EVER!!!

PS: After 30 minutes a miraculous 5-star new review popped up for this app from "Shark Tank Taiwan"

This is clearly a review from the app's founder, Dana von der Heide.

Newbaseballhats

free my ass jesus come on this is the most expensive app ive seen
pure con uninstalling . between $49.00 and $149 a month bloody hell