Parcel Perform ‑ Best tracking

FREE Parcel Tracking, Parcel Updates & Analytics Worldwide

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PLANET SHOPPER

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app for over 2 years now, I paid them over 1 year and then I went in FREE plan for a while. These guys have reconsider the things and stopped the free plan without a single word ! And now their plan starts at $149, no facilities, no progresive plan no nothig. Do you think people here on Shopify do all 5000+ orders per month? Are you for real parcelperform ?

Their strategy is a complete nonsense. I believe there are other apps there like Aftership who are at least capable to see people' s needs and to have plans for anyone, not these app who puts exorbitant prices right of the bat.

A complete dissapointement!

Woddph

Location Philippines

FREE with a catch! A lot of annoying ads if you will use their widget on your website. Thus, can make people bounce away to your website.

Bariatricpal

I signed up for this app so I could review them with a one star.

They (Dana von der Heide, Founder & Chief Commercial Officer) SPAMMED THE &^#% out of us. We are SICK AND TIRED OF SHOPIFY PARTNERS SPAMMING SHOPIFY STORES!!!!!!!!

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!

EVER!!!

PS: After 30 minutes a miraculous 5-star new review popped up for this app from "Shark Tank Taiwan"

This is clearly a review from the app's founder, Dana von der Heide.

Newbaseballhats

Location Australia
Time spent using app 11 minutes

free my ass jesus come on this is the most expensive app ive seen
pure con uninstalling . between $49.00 and $149 a month bloody hell