Never miss a delivery again
Customers collect their parcel from a nearby store when it suits them best, no more missed deliveries.
Collect anywhere anytime
Allow your customers to collect from over +2000 Pargo pick-up points.
Lower cost per parcel delivery than traditional couriers.
关于 Pargo pick‑up points
About the Pargo App
The Pargo App allows you to offer your customers an extra shipping method. By adding the App your customer can choose between Home Delivery or Pargo Pick-up. If they choose for Pargo, a map is populated with all the Pargo stores and they choose their preferred Pargo pick-up point. This information is then captured on your back-end after the customer completes the order.
The Pargo App allows you to offer South African pickup and drop-off locations that your customers can use when it is most convenient for them by having the packages dropped off at a Pargo Pickup Point. Once the package arrives at the selected Pargo pickup point, an SMS is sent to your customers notifying them the package can be picked up at their convenience.
Pargo is a convenient logistics solution that lets people collect and return parcels at Pargo parcel points throughout South Africa when it suits them best. Pargo is addressing the challenges of home delivery. People often miss the delivery of a parcel because they are not at home, others live/work at estates or office buildings that are not accessible for couriers. Pargo solves these problems by sending the parcels to the Pargo points where the customer can collect at a time suitable to them. Pargo can also be used to return any parcel. A customer then simply drop’s off the parcel at the Pargo point and we will take of the rest.
How Pargo works in 6 steps:
- Shop and choose Pargo as your preferred shipping option.
- After payment your closest Pargo pick-up point is preselected
- Select different pick-up point if needed.
- Delivery will be done to your chosen pick-up point.
- You will receive an email and SMS when your parcel arrives at the selected Pargo point.
- Customers collect their parcels when it suits them best.
Because of Shopify restrictions in the checkout process you are only able to adjust the automatically selected Pargo pick-up point after payment.
- Seamless integration with Shopify's native checkout process.
- User friendly and easy to use for your store's customers.
- Over 2000+ Pargo points and growing across South Africa.
- Parcel stored in safe and secure dedicated area within the Pargo point.
- Full tracking of entire process.
- All communication (SMS and email) with customers regarding collections managed by Pargo.
- No more missed deliveries.
- Pargo points can also be used for returns.
- In order to start using this app to fulfill your deliveries, you must first join Pargo and make a myPargo account.
Feedback and Support
If you have any questions regarding the app or enhancement ideas, please contact us.
Parcel delivery fee.
Solenco South Africa
We have had really great after sales support from the developers at Pargo. Whenever there has been an issue it has been resolved super quickly which has made us love dealing with them. Additionally the customers love the Pargo option too! Would definitely recommend them
The Something Box
The team at Pargo is unable to provide developer support. You are 100% on your own if you install this app. First attempt to install it did not work, i had to find a friend who knows code to try and make it work. Currently sitting with a situation where on mobile the pop up for pick up points does not display correctly. No one can assist due to internal issues with changing of developers in their company. If you are going to choose to pick up points yourself, go for it. If you need customers to choose pick up points, please choose carefully and test on all devices. Customers will be frustrated.
The Big Man ZA
I DON'T RECOMMEND USING PARGO! They are quick to take your money for prepaid credits and brag about their 2000 collection points, but their support is an absolute disgrace. I've sent multiple emails for the past 10 days requesting assistance for my online store, but their development team flat out ignores me. I've also called them twice to request assistance, but nothing gets done or followed up. What's worse is that a Director and Co-founder of the business was cc'd in the mails and hasn't bothered to respond either.