Parrot SMS + MMS Marketing

Parrot SMS + MMS Marketing | Reviews

by Parrotmob

SMS Drops & 2-Way SMS Live Chat.

David Christopher's

When I started using this app, it was great. But then it started to malfunction beginning in May right before a HUGE sale in which I need to reach out to our customers. I reached out to support several times and couldn't get an answer as to when the "internal server" errors would be fixed. So now 1349 phone numbers later, I have to start over. I am appreciative that Parrotmob sent me a file with all of the phone numbers. I am hoping I can use them with another app. I wish this one would have worked like it was supposed to.

Kaykaysroom

I can not update, remove or add contacts, it is not messaging customers with abandon carts, which was one of the main reasons I decided to get the app. I have reach out for support 3x and I have not had anyone contact me back with assistance. At this time I am looking for another company that would provide better service.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I've just set this up and it couldn't have been easier! Thank you, Parrotmob! I'll be back when I have more to say.

Love Peridot

This is my first time using SMS for marketing. It's been so good with helping to generate more sales and meeting my customer where they are. The setup was seamless and the founder has been there every step of the way with whatever help I need. Highly recommend!

Aṣọ Dára

We use this app as an additional marketing channel and so far we have been very happy with its performance. It's more direct than emails and we've seen way higher engagement for both regular messages & abandoned cart messages. On top of that, the support we've received has been phenomenal & always very timely. Highly recommend!

AmericaVote

Great app. Almost prints money. Been using the app on our site for 1.5 weeks and we are very satisfied. There is a feature or two I hope to see soon, but it has all the features I need today.

Bottom-line: It's driving purchases and the app as-is works flawlessly. I have not needed much support but the support is top notch.

Unapologetic Urban Gear

Amazing App!!! I am looking forward to the innovation this company will bring to the SMS platform. You need this app for your company.