Parrotmob SMS + MMS Marketing

Parrotmob SMS + MMS Marketing

by Parrotmob

SMS Marketing Flows. Mobile Popups. Chat. Growth Analytics

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I've just set this up and it couldn't have been easier! Thank you, Parrotmob! I'll be back when I have more to say.

Love Peridot

This is my first time using SMS for marketing. It's been so good with helping to generate more sales and meeting my customer where they are. The setup was seamless and the founder has been there every step of the way with whatever help I need. Highly recommend!

Aṣọ Dára

We use this app as an additional marketing channel and so far we have been very happy with its performance. It's more direct than emails and we've seen way higher engagement for both regular messages & abandoned cart messages. On top of that, the support we've received has been phenomenal & always very timely. Highly recommend!

AmericaVote

Great app. Almost prints money. Been using the app on our site for 1.5 weeks and we are very satisfied. There is a feature or two I hope to see soon, but it has all the features I need today.

Bottom-line: It's driving purchases and the app as-is works flawlessly. I have not needed much support but the support is top notch.

Unapologetic Urban Gear

Amazing App!!! I am looking forward to the innovation this company will bring to the SMS platform. You need this app for your company.