Import from any Websites
Create a XML file and upload to any cloud with a direct link. Integrate products into Shopify using the API to the product list.
Auto sync Products Every day
Choose the synchronization of products with the necessary online store. Upload new products and prices to Shopify every day automatically.
Adding products from multiple
Configure integration from multiple vendor websites. Choose sync with all products from the websites, individual categories or products.
Parsers automatically imports products from any online stores directly to Shopify.
The application helps merchant automatically add new products, update prices directly from the websites of suppliers or your online store. No need to export products from CMS or ask for an updated price list. Just create a XML file in Shopify format and upload it to your server or any cloud storage with a direct link. You can update the data in the file and they will automatically get to your Shopify store.
- Paste the link to the XML file with the name of the data in Shopify format
- Use the direct link to your server or any cloud storage
- Add links to many files with products in the application
- Select to automatically update products in the application every day, week, month
- Update the products in the file and they will automatically go to the Shopify store
- No need to manually import products when prices are updated or new products are added
You can insert a direct link to a XML file into the application. The file must have field names in Shopify format.
We will be happy to help on any issues. Have a nice day and a big profit!
Free to install
Free import of 100 products, additional products from $ 19.99