Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

Bijoux Medusa

Terrible respond time and can't apply a simple customs line of code to make the widget fit my theme.

Pretty lame from a compagny taking 5% fees and they only solution that give me is redesign my entire store to a white background.

A real joke.

Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment

Not the worst App to install but it is certainly not an easy one. The part that did not work for us is that Partial.ly only splits the payment. Sellers are still on the hook for customer payment and we are only paid when they pay. A 5% of the sale price for just splitting the invoice is too high of a fee to make it worth it. On the positive side, it does allow you to include financing interests and fees to try to cover the 5% cost of the app (which other apps do not offer) but it left us in a very expensive situation vs competitors.

BOLA BOLA

Not an easy process to integrate. App doesn't have a native dashboard in shopify forcing you to use their site.

www.remixd.co.uk

Great product if you sell high ticket pieces
Easy to use - easy to install - easy to market - great - love it

IGNITE FASHION & THINGS

this app is perfect to increase your sales and also the customer service is fast and they will help you if you have any problem , i would recommend this app and also continue using it.

Broome And Greene

Seamless integration, excellent support and a flexible solution to offering customers installment plans.

Matts Treasures

Does not work in my country. Integration and installation instructions are not clear. The system asks you to log in to your Partial.ly account without indicating that you have to create a strip account.

Nooar

Great and fast customer service. Able to take pre-order with $0 down payment (I saw in the blogs that many people were looking for that function).

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

Please note that this app forces you to use flat rate shipping rates and not the ones which are set up on the shopify store. As we ship furniture, this ap is not a good match for our business as pieces of furniture have many sizes, and weights. I have to give this app a poor review due to this fact.

Scientific 710

Easy to set up but immediately terminated our account because we sell our products to customers in the cannabis industry. It's still so hard to believe we are still not over this hump in the US.

Previous 1 3 4