Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

Emileo's World

Love my experience with them. I don't know the name of the person that help. Otherwise I would love to give him/her all the credit. Friendly, understanding, quick to reply and did the coding for me. Even after my phone died on me. He/she continued to do that and once finish inform me by email. Defenelly recomend them.

OGI-LTD

I use this app to show clients the availability of a payment plan so they can purchase the items. No one used it yet

Omar Garcia Fitness

This app was exactly what I needed!

I tried other apps and they just didn't fit quite right.

Partial.ly is Simple, easy to use and flat out incredible. Customer service was also outstanding! I had a few questions so I schedule a call with them.

Ben guided me through my offer & proper setup, he went above and beyond to help me create the right payment plan for my Online Coaching program & even making some adjusts on the site so that the payment plan looked right.

Thank you guys, keep'n rocking, you have a customer for life here!

Will refer you every time I can.

Cyclogenic Bike

App function as it should, very impressive customer service. No customization of the widget but it is ok. Simple and efficient so far. I neede help with the integration and they got it all done within 10 min of contacting them.

Update: After my review the customer support contacted me to offer more customization. Customer service at its best !

Bijoux Medusa

Terrible respond time and can't apply a simple customs line of code to make the widget fit my theme.

Pretty lame from a compagny taking 5% fees and they only solution that give me is redesign my entire store to a white background.

A real joke.

Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment

Not the worst App to install but it is certainly not an easy one. The part that did not work for us is that Partial.ly only splits the payment. Sellers are still on the hook for customer payment and we are only paid when they pay. A 5% of the sale price for just splitting the invoice is too high of a fee to make it worth it. On the positive side, it does allow you to include financing interests and fees to try to cover the 5% cost of the app (which other apps do not offer) but it left us in a very expensive situation vs competitors.

BOLA BOLA

Not an easy process to integrate. App doesn't have a native dashboard in shopify forcing you to use their site.

www.remixd.co.uk

Great product if you sell high ticket pieces
Easy to use - easy to install - easy to market - great - love it

IGNITE FASHION & THINGS

this app is perfect to increase your sales and also the customer service is fast and they will help you if you have any problem , i would recommend this app and also continue using it.

Broome And Greene

Seamless integration, excellent support and a flexible solution to offering customers installment plans.

Previous 1 3 4 5