Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

IGNITE FASHION & THINGS

this app is perfect to increase your sales and also the customer service is fast and they will help you if you have any problem , i would recommend this app and also continue using it.

Broome And Greene

Seamless integration, excellent support and a flexible solution to offering customers installment plans.

Matts Treasures

Does not work in my country. Integration and installation instructions are not clear. The system asks you to log in to your Partial.ly account without indicating that you have to create a strip account.

Nooar

Great and fast customer service. Able to take pre-order with $0 down payment (I saw in the blogs that many people were looking for that function).

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

Please note that this app forces you to use flat rate shipping rates and not the ones which are set up on the shopify store. As we ship furniture, this ap is not a good match for our business as pieces of furniture have many sizes, and weights. I have to give this app a poor review due to this fact.

Scientific 710

Easy to set up but immediately terminated our account because we sell our products to customers in the cannabis industry. It's still so hard to believe we are still not over this hump in the US.

Caerus Corp

This is the only app we found that allowed us to set a minimum order and a service fee for layaway payments. Our only issue was the cart not clearing once an order was processed. We contacted support and they told us this was not something they could fix. However we were able to resolve this ourselves. We changed the url redirect returnUrl: '{{shop.url}}/cart', to returnUrl: '{{shop.url}}/cart/clear'. This redirects the customer back to an empty cart once the order is placed with Partial.ly.

Nora Dev

Great app and customization options The language is a bit confusing on the interface though, however their customer support is stellar!! Ben was very attentive and well exceeded my expectations when solving a few problems I had brought up.

Bella Preciosa 1

Amazing service, really Helpful, so easy to use, and very responsive when you need help recommmand them highly

Elohim Church

Sucks, doesn't support PayPal Express Checkout, the only payment processor my Philippines-Shopify store can use.
Previous 1 3 4