Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

ENTITY Media, LLC

Partially is a great way to offer customers flexible payment plan options. Their customer service is also fantastic. I needed help with integration and trying to apply different offers to different products (something I tried to figure out on my own for a couple of hours), and they helped me in 30 minutes AND made it easy for me to add and remove offers down the road.

Would highly recommend, especially for the customer service you're getting!

Nicole Drake Paints

Partial.ly exceeds expectations! I needed a great source to offer monthly payments and they do so with ease and convenience. I also needed help customizing where the code was placed in my website and they did so literally within 30 mins (during regular business hours). Thank you so much for your help!

Bisou Natural

Partial.ly exceed expectations!!! Andrew from Partial.ly is super on top of things, responds really fast and is on board with helping our small business grow. I like that he understands the requirements (unlike many other providers where you have to go back and forth and it's so painful to communicate) and he solves it QUICK!! even on weekends. great customer service!

Sleep8

impossible to get support to have them unlock the API.

I wont change my review until i get some damn support!

Emileo's World

Love my experience with them. I don't know the name of the person that help. Otherwise I would love to give him/her all the credit. Friendly, understanding, quick to reply and did the coding for me. Even after my phone died on me. He/she continued to do that and once finish inform me by email. Defenelly recomend them.

OGI-LTD

I use this app to show clients the availability of a payment plan so they can purchase the items. No one used it yet

Omar Garcia Fitness

This app was exactly what I needed!

I tried other apps and they just didn't fit quite right.

Partial.ly is Simple, easy to use and flat out incredible. Customer service was also outstanding! I had a few questions so I schedule a call with them.

Ben guided me through my offer & proper setup, he went above and beyond to help me create the right payment plan for my Online Coaching program & even making some adjusts on the site so that the payment plan looked right.

Thank you guys, keep'n rocking, you have a customer for life here!

Will refer you every time I can.

Cyclogenic Bike

App function as it should, very impressive customer service. No customization of the widget but it is ok. Simple and efficient so far. I neede help with the integration and they got it all done within 10 min of contacting them.

Update: After my review the customer support contacted me to offer more customization. Customer service at its best !

Bijoux Medusa

Terrible respond time and can't apply a simple customs line of code to make the widget fit my theme.

Pretty lame from a compagny taking 5% fees and they only solution that give me is redesign my entire store to a white background.

A real joke.

Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment

Not the worst App to install but it is certainly not an easy one. The part that did not work for us is that Partial.ly only splits the payment. Sellers are still on the hook for customer payment and we are only paid when they pay. A 5% of the sale price for just splitting the invoice is too high of a fee to make it worth it. On the positive side, it does allow you to include financing interests and fees to try to cover the 5% cost of the app (which other apps do not offer) but it left us in a very expensive situation vs competitors.

Previous 1 3 4 5