Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

Emileo's World

Love my experience with them. I don't know the name of the person that help. Otherwise I would love to give him/her all the credit. Friendly, understanding, quick to reply and did the coding for me. Even after my phone died on me. He/she continued to do that and once finish inform me by email. Defenelly recomend them.

OGI-LTD

I use this app to show clients the availability of a payment plan so they can purchase the items. No one used it yet

Omar Garcia Fitness

This app was exactly what I needed!

I tried other apps and they just didn't fit quite right.

Partial.ly is Simple, easy to use and flat out incredible. Customer service was also outstanding! I had a few questions so I schedule a call with them.

Ben guided me through my offer & proper setup, he went above and beyond to help me create the right payment plan for my Online Coaching program & even making some adjusts on the site so that the payment plan looked right.

Thank you guys, keep'n rocking, you have a customer for life here!

Will refer you every time I can.

Cyclogenic Bike

App function as it should, very impressive customer service. No customization of the widget but it is ok. Simple and efficient so far. I neede help with the integration and they got it all done within 10 min of contacting them.

Update: After my review the customer support contacted me to offer more customization. Customer service at its best !

www.remixd.co.uk

Great product if you sell high ticket pieces
Easy to use - easy to install - easy to market - great - love it

Broome And Greene

Seamless integration, excellent support and a flexible solution to offering customers installment plans.

Nooar

Great and fast customer service. Able to take pre-order with $0 down payment (I saw in the blogs that many people were looking for that function).

Bella Preciosa 1

Amazing service, really
Helpful, so easy to use, and very responsive when you need help recommmand them highly

David Gray Tv Store

Excellent. Takes some setting up but the support is efficient enough do it for you if you struggle. Much better than woo commerce app for invoices which is a similar thing but they charge £170 a year, so this is much more affordable for a low turn over business such as photography etc. Also from a customer perspective, it enables high priced products be be purchased as the customer can spread the payments, cost and duration to suit their own budget.

Ipsumwatch

five star service. five star support. customer oriented team. thanks!

Previous 1 3