Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

Alkaviva Australia

A pretty decent product which enables us to offer payment plans. Needed a few workarounds to get up and running for our site which weren't necessarily intuitive but the support team did a great job. A bit pricey on the commissions but looks to me like the best product out there for this requirement

Pictom Senc

Super! Intuitive et facile d'utilisation! Un must,pour faciliter la vente, dans la vie trépidante d'aujourdhui!

Divine Experience Radio Store

Great app! I have tested the app myself and it does exactly what is says it will do. Easy to setup, customer service is fast and extremely helpful!

Design Discover

Partial.ly is brilliant for offering Flex Pay features for your website, especially how it displays in the checkout process for customers to easily see how they can purchase items with installment plans, you can use this app to offer various conditions for splitting payments, or keeping your items at the same price and charging a one time fee for the installament capability. It's pretty much the only solution out there for a Shopify store with out the headache : ) customer service support is amazing! They always offer their help and respond fast if needed about anything in general! Way to go! 5 starts

Ivintagescandinavia

Nothing but the best!
I am not a programmer and HTML knowledgeable and I had no idea how to integrate their payment button.
A quick question in their chat, and 5 minutes later it was all in place. Not only do they ensure their own app works, they directed a couple of other minor errors in our shop!
It is an utterly wonderful support, quick, helpful and do more for their customers than you expect.

Lg 2 0

Was searching for a part payment app for customers, fell across this beauty. Thought I may have to wait 24 hours for support to help me integrate, not a chance! Ben literally answered me within 30 seconds of submitting my request and within 5 minutes I had it on my store. Amazing.

Essentialfashions

Partial.ly is an entrepreneur's dream come true. The ability to provide your customers with a payment plan is a "Win Win" for all concerned. While your customers are making payments you are accumulating capital to invest back into your business. What better way to have customers who are budget conscious, have the ability to make payments on products they really want, but simply do not have the full amount at the present moment. This app actually encourages and adds a feature to your Shopify site that draws in customers. High Five to Ben and the staff at Partial.ly!

Littleboyztoy

What a wonderful app. A instant sales booster. Excellent user interface builds trust with the customer. But the support is simply outstanding. So helpful and even helped with artwork. I'd highly recommend it.

Bhlpa Cup

Ben and the Partial.ly support team were AMAZING. They helped me get setup and running in no time. They were very helpful with answering all my questions. Looking forward to using Partial.ly for all my payment plan needs going forward. Highly recommend them to others. Thanks!

Azfitnessequipment

Awesome support! Helped to make new buttons. Great app! I'm sure it will be one of the most important apps on our fitness equipment shop.