Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

Azfitnessequipment

Awesome support! Helped to make new buttons. Great app! I'm sure it will be one of the most important apps on our fitness equipment shop.

Atech Online

Phone support is great and finally a software that allows the use of payment plans. It is very simple and effective.

Bunny Butt Yoga

I searched for a payment plan option that I could offer my customers but couldn't really find one that worked like I wanted it to. SO happy to have come across this app. The support team is second to none - they go above and beyond to help you! Which is exactly what you want when you're stuck on the technical stuff.

Axium Academy

I can't express enough how great the customer service and tech support is for this app. Ben has been helping me with so many specific problems and even helped custom code some features for me. Very responsive, polite, helpful, and overall incredible service.

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

Great system and support - able to make payments at anytime and fantastic support

Felixbike

Great application for my Folding Bike Business. A way for customers to own a bike now with easy installment plan. Ben made it look easy integrating all the features to my online store felixbike.com

Online Shoppers Store

Feedback from Ben is A+++. He has been extremely patient and helpful in setting up this app and correspondence. I give a 5 star for support and hopefully this app will be a great asset for my store. Thank you very much.

Half Time Oven Inc

So far I have received excellent feedback from customers for this easy option! Also if I have ever had any problems, the customer service is fantastic! Always available to help. So happy I have this app!

Blueline Tactical

Ben is a great guy to work with. He bent over backwards during the Christmas holiday on a issue caused by shopify to get us back up and running.

Even tho I have left shopify now over issues I want this app at 3dcart

Frogmama

So far Super impressed. Customer service is helpful and very fast to respond. Love the flexibility in creating the plan, and the fee is reasonable. Would reccommend.

1 3 Next