Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

Please note that this app forces you to use flat rate shipping rates and not the ones which are set up on the shopify store. As we ship furniture, this ap is not a good match for our business as pieces of furniture have many sizes, and weights. I have to give this app a poor review due to this fact.

Moonlit Creatures

Requires quite a bit of trial and error to get it up and running, as some features are not fully integrated. I had to manually set up my various shipment rates (they are not automatically imported from my Shopify settings) and simple settings such as sending an order confirmation email to the customer after a purchase has been made, and inventory behaviour (obeying the Shopify inventory settings, ie removing a product from inventory after purchase) are not set by default, although these can be manually set. Customers have expressed confusion as well, due to the fact that their items remain in their Shopify cart after signing the contract, which I've been told by the developer is not something that can currently be helped. Overall, the app does what it's meant to do, but requires some extra tweaking. Satisfactory, but not amazing.

Dr Carli Axford

No possibility to offer a discount in conjunction with a payment plan on the same order, and doesn't seem like they are interested in adding this feature as the response was a flat "No we don't do that"