Partial.ly Payment Plans

Partial.ly Payment Plans

by Partial.ly

Increase sales by offering a payment plan checkout option.

IGNITE FASHION & THINGS

this app is perfect to increase your sales and also the customer service is fast and they will help you if you have any problem , i would recommend this app and also continue using it.

Caerus Corp

This is the only app we found that allowed us to set a minimum order and a service fee for layaway payments. Our only issue was the cart not clearing once an order was processed. We contacted support and they told us this was not something they could fix. However we were able to resolve this ourselves. We changed the url redirect returnUrl: '{{shop.url}}/cart', to returnUrl: '{{shop.url}}/cart/clear'. This redirects the customer back to an empty cart once the order is placed with Partial.ly.

Nora Dev

Great app and customization options The language is a bit confusing on the interface though, however their customer support is stellar!! Ben was very attentive and well exceeded my expectations when solving a few problems I had brought up.

Smartbeat Baby Monitor

We just tripled our conversions by offering Partial.ly to our customers.

GREAT customer service. I love that they have the chat window available on every page of their website. I'm never more than 2 seconds away from help. Their Tier 2 customer support answered every question I had--some of them fairly complex--without missing a beat.

They're still building out their features--that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars, not 5. I think that a few months from now, it will have everything I ever dreamed of :)

It didn't have much by way of instructions on how to get up and going, but that was mitigated by the fact that customer service was so responsive.

I highly recommend this. It has worked out great for us.