MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Ocean Isabella

This is a really good app for me. I have a lot of collections that I am not allowed to share public over social media so this allows me to set a password protected page for only my regular customers to view without having to post the pictures on Facebook etc

Lindsay Rapp Gallery

This app is absolutely amazing, I use it to protect payment pages on original pieces on my website. My customers love it, and I feel safe knowing that only they have access to those pages! I will continue using magic pass, and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Cannabidiol by Delemarre

This app is an easy an affordable way to seperate my wholesale and retail business. Easy to set up and use. A++

A Kitten Kaboodle

Super easy setup and worked perfectly. I like that it locks pages and products associated to that page. It made it very simple to keep different products available to different customers. Thank you MagicPass!

SCHREIDER DESIGN GREETING CARDS

With a very simple and effective interface, together with a great price structure, MagicPass is a must in my opinion for separating our site into the compartments needed for wholesale and retail selling.

VIP kids and family

Its great,thankyou for this app crnt wait to rep the benefits for my business vip kids and family !!!

Gilded Olive Apothecary

Very simple, I only had a couple of pages to protect. Those pages were order forms I created using a third party app, and MagicPass is doing exactly what I need I need it to do. Easy peasy, problem solved--> thank you!

M.A.G.O.S.

So far works great. Great tool to use to separate special customers from VIP_ customers. Simply Magic.

BIG TIME COLLECTIBLES

Awesome app for wholesale customers!!! It gives me the opportunity to sell retail and wholesale in one website

Titania Creations

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. It is easy to use and quickly limits certain areas to only the customers that you choose. Superb app that I now couldn't be without. I would give more than five stars if I could.