MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

I used this app to create a wholesale portal on my Shopify website. It allowed me to password protect my wholesale page and provided the signup form. Super easy.

Our Golden Hour Boutique

Very easy to use combined with my shopify account. Great for store owners who want to offer wholesale to other business owners.

Kacelynns Crochet Closet

I love how easy this platform is to use! I've tried others and they were not user friendly. I highly recommend this one!

Gallas Hair Tools

i love it. I use it for my wholesale section.
It helps me to manage who has a permission to enter that section.0
check out : www.GallasHairTools.com

Honey Trap Astro

Absolutely impressed so far. Simple and straight forward. Affordable. Does exactly what it says. I can even select which customers can/cannot have access to my website.

Wipe On Us

Love the ease of this process, I was very pleased with the setup and application of this app. Thank you MagicPass

The Axe Shoppe

Magic pass has worked great to set up a password protected collection of axes available to World Axe Throwing League venues only. Works great!!

Chelsea The Collection

I used this app to help me create a special page for my VIP members to get a first look at the sale. It was one of the only good priced apps. Very easy to use and fast to set up.

Small Town Boutique

I used MagicPass to protect my wholesale page with a password for business owners who shop with me. So easy to use and navigate!

Tony Miller Construction

This app gave us exactly what we were wanting for our homeowners. Exclusive access and a great way for them to view everything all in one place.

Previous 1 3 4