Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 24 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 décembre 2018

the fastest easiest app for shopify which allow us to protect pages such as wholesale tab or price list tabs.

Keep it up

Wassy Himalaya S.L / DeoBody
Espagne
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 20 septembre 2019

Magic Pass creates a PW protected wholesale section on my website. They <3 24/7 access to ordering!

Three Sisters Herbals, LLC
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 mars 2019

Awesome app for wholesale customers!!! It gives me the opportunity to sell retail and wholesale in one website

BIG TIME COLLECTIBLES
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2019

Super easy setup and worked perfectly. I like that it locks pages and products associated to that page. It made it very simple to keep different products available to different customers. Thank you MagicPass!

A Kitten Kaboodle
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 mars 2022

This app is so easy peasy for controlling who can see certain content. Love it. I've been using it for over a year and never had an issue.

Knot Another Hat
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2018

Great app. Simple to setup. It works so far

Best In Store
Australie
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 février 2022

This app has been very useful for our needs with keeping certain collections and areas password protected. We ran into a problem that ended up being an issue with another app's customization. Ed from customer service went above and beyond to communicate and walk us through the situation at hand, and he was able to fix the problem.

TigerFriday
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
25 juin 2019

Loved it! It's working really well for a really great price. I'm a small business so I can't afford much, but this does the trick.

Hoffus Co.
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2018

This app is amazing and allowed me to create a password protected section for my brand ambassadors. Don't believe head over to http://www.therichconnect.com and select brand ambassador portal in the footer. You will not be able to go any further! Ha! Thanks to Magic Pass....But WAIT let us discuss their customer service! I texted the contact number and received a speedy response. I was originally having issue getting the app to work with my landing pages. ED and his team got it done and even made sure it was aesthetically appealing for my site. Thanks Magic Pass Team.

Rich Connections
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 mai 2019

This app is absolutely amazing, I use it to protect payment pages on original pieces on my website. My customers love it, and I feel safe knowing that only they have access to those pages! I will continue using magic pass, and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Lindsay Rapp Gallery