MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Titania Creations

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. It is easy to use and quickly limits certain areas to only the customers that you choose. Superb app that I now couldn't be without. I would give more than five stars if I could.

Surge Clothing

Simple and easy to use, great app! I added this app to my store and it fits in seamlessly

NailTechNetwork

It's simple to use, user friendly and exactly what i needed for my store! Thank you MagicPass! www.nailtechnetwork.co.uk

Tee Luv

I used this app for a special event on our website, tee-luv.com, that required a password protected collection page. Easy to install and worked like a charm. Would highly recommend.

FEATHER CREEK

Exactly What I was looking for! I am able to make customer collections and passcode them. Great app.

Happy Hemp Mall

So far it seems to work well, very simple and basic. I haven't used it much yet but for the simple purpose I need it for, I think it's good.

Wassy Himalaya S.L / DeoBody

the fastest easiest app for shopify which allow us to protect pages such as wholesale tab or price list tabs.

Keep it up

Notion Coffee Co.

I tried probably 5 different wholesale apps and this one is not only straight forward and simple to use, its affordable and perfect for my needs

Get Inspired Shop by Get Inspired Magazine

The best option available for protecting specific pages with passwords or profile tags. Straightforward, secure and awesome support!

The House Of Iconic Love

I use this app to protect specific collections & VIP section. It works like a charm! The only downside is that to remove one password protected area, you have to delete all password protected areas and then put them back. All in all, I’m loving this app! I recommend it!

March 18, 2019

Thanks so much! Note, rather than use "More actions" > "Delete all passwords", you can click the password you would like to delete then scroll down and click "Delete this password." That way you don't need to re-create all your passwords, which I'm sure is a lot of work! Thanks again.