Pathfinder: Email Done For You

Pathfinder: Email Done For You

by Pathfinder

Email marketing done FOR YOU - grow sales in just a few clicks

Muskoka Pooch

This is a great app to use for automated email. The customer support is super fast at responding, and trust me, I had a lot of questions and they've always been so helpful; including showing me screenshots which was a huge bonus to a newbie when it comes to email marketing. I have been a paid customer now for a couple months and will continue to use this program for our business needs. Highly recommend for any small business that is not familiar with email marketing and retargeting. This program has brought me CAD3,899 in sales to date!

April 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this detailed review for us! Great to have you on board.

Mahogany Melanin Magic

Being new in the ecommerce space and after spending years in the retail world I have to say I'm completely amazed at the level of service this team has given me in transitioning my hand to hand service into a viable platform. The response time and intuitive resolves they offer have given me complete confidence that I've given my business the foundation it needs. Thank You team Pathfinder You guys Rock

March 23, 2021

And you rock, too!! Thanks so much for leaving this review.

The Code Accessories

This app has added a much needed source of contact with my customers that I could not have done on my own. It has reactivated some long lost customers and driven revenue I wouldnt otherwise have seen.

March 16, 2021

Thanks for leaving this review. Great to have you as a customer!

BK Variety Market

This app certainly does take a lot of work off of your shoulders! I have used it a couple times... jumped ship to someone else... fell behind in my efforts to keep up with emails... and I'm back now (I think for good this time!) On top of the relaxing feeling I have now that I'm not stressing over what emails I have to prepare and send, I am also comforted by the knowledge that the customer service I receive from the people at Pathfinder is second to none. Their replies are quick, and informative. I look forward to growing with Pathfinder as time goes on!

March 15, 2021

Thanks for your review, glad you've chosen Pathfinder! We're looking forward to your store's growth as well!

MoreAngles

I've just set up Pathfinder and activated all skills. I am amazed as to how easy, intuitive and user-friendly it is to set it up and use the platform. My questions were answered in an instant by the friendly and professional team and Sam went beyond to assist with answering questions and helping with contact import. We are also using Klaviyo at the moment where everything needs to be set up manually so I can't wait to see where Pathfinder takes us. Keep up the good work. To add on, 6 days into the free trial, I have already generated nearly £400 extra sales, mainly from lost clients and some upsells. I can literally see how it works. I look forward to growing with pathfinder now. Thank you.

March 15, 2021

Thanks for your review, we also can't wait to see where Pathfinder will take your store!

Bye Bye Gluten

We switched from Klaviyo to Pathfinder as we needed an affordable but yet effective app. We were paying over 2k a month on Klaviyo and before we switched over to PathFinder and the results are incredible! We are paying not even a fraction of what we were paying and the conversions are over 10 times better! FACTS

March 10, 2021

Thanks Dario, congrats on the fantastic results!

Vegan All Sorts

We switched from Klaviyo to Pathfinder because of how much easier and faster it is to set up campaigns. The results are incredible! After the first day we already made an 4K extra sales. At the end of the week we had made over 10K. Would highly recommend this app!"

March 10, 2021

Thanks Dario, congrats on the fantastic results!

Nizhoni Traders LLC

Amazing is all I can say, it does it all worth every dime has tripled our sales with discounts and email marketing

March 5, 2021

Now, this review made our day! :) Thank you and welcome to the Pathfinder family!

Apothenie UK

We highly recommend Pathfinder as it is so easy to use and saves huge amounts of time and effort sorting out email campaigns. The live chat function is fabulous as the team get back to you quickly and are so helpful.

February 26, 2021

Thank you! Great to have you as a customer!

CABINET APPEAL

This has been the easiest app to use in terms of setting up automated email campaigns in as few steps as possible. If it had a live chat function it would almost be perfect!

January 21, 2021

Thanks for this review, we're happy to hear that it's been easy for you to use Pathfinder. Check out Gorgias for your live chat - we've heard great things.

Previous 1 3 4 5