Pathfinder: Email Done For You

Pathfinder: Email Done For You

by Pathfinder

Email marketing done FOR YOU - grow sales in just a few clicks

Woodland Inspiration

Pathfinder is saving me hours every week. I talked with their support people who took time to understand my requirements and recommended the automations I should use. It's like having a dedicated marketing person on the team without the cost.

January 19, 2021

Thanks for leaving us this review! Exciting to hear that Pathfinder saves you time and money.

Makaber Konzept

This app is incredible, by far the smartest email marketing tool that I've found for small business. Make sure that you have a good size list size that uses the tool at full capabilities. I would recommend to anyone with a small budget to use them. The support is really amazing as well. They keep adding more and more skills which will make this app a must-have for any business in the near future.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for leaving us this review! We are thrilled to hear that you'd recommend Pathfinder.

Writing Workshops

I am so happy with Pathfinder. I've tried ConvertKit, MailChimp, and ActiveCampaign. One of the reasons I've tried so many providers before and am thrilled to have finally found Pathfinder: their system is quick to set up, flexible to make changes, and the customer service really cares, gets involved, and adds value. I'm a solopreneur, and it feels like I have my own email marketing team now because they make it so easy to get up and running. You can schedule a call before you sign up, which I did, and it was great to talk to their team. I have already saved a ton of time and seen my customers have a more targeted experience on the site. I was trying for the last three years to find an email marketing provider who would allow me, a small business owner, to have the full benefit of their automations so that I could be as sophisticated as the largest brands out there. In just one week Adam and his team at Pathfinder have gotten me set up, learned very quickly the niche industry I serve (creative writing classes) and helped me create useful campaigns. In the first seven days of my free trial the skills (as they call them) have generated $3,418 in revenue. For example, I previously did not have a Window Shopper campaign or Lost Customer campaign, even though ActiveCampaign offers these features; with previous providers these same skills were too cumbersome and time consuming for me to set up as someone who lacks the time (and, honestly) the skill to do so. As a small business owner I know how important customer service is, and Pathfinder has impeccable customer service. They are responsive and truly care about the customer journey for my business. I have been wanting to have an email marketing system like this setup since I launched my business in March 2017 and have finally found the solution. I can't recommend Pathfinder highly enough. They do everything MailChimp, ConvertKit, and Active Campaign do, but with a speed and personal touch (and understanding of my goals) that I was unable to get before. If you want sophistication for your email campaigns with ease of use/setup along with personal touch I would go with (or switch to) Pathfinder. You'll be happy you did.

January 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed review, we really appreciate it and are glad to hear that Pathfinder does a great job for you!

A Better Rebuild

App never worked correctly from the start. They had to do a lot of Manual fixing. Even after they assured me a few problems still weren’t working right !! I had got this app to prepare for Black Friday and it totally was glitchy and almost ruined my whole weeks planned. Luckily Shopify email had a template ready to plug and play. Seeing that they ruined my Week of Black Friday sale I disabled the app and asked for a refund which they denied. Their reasoning was they had fixed the problems and as of yet hasn’t showed me where they fixed anything. Long story short terrible app. Terrible programmers and terrible customer service wouldn’t recommend at all

January 13, 2021

Hi there. We're really sorry you had trouble with Pathfinder. We are processing a refund for you now.

Coastal Gifts Inc

I am not seeing the sales that you are reporting in your dashboard and I have lost a lot of subscribing customers because your app will not verify my domain so it sent out all the skills and emails under your domain and had your pathfinder trailing address which cause a lot of my customers to unsubscribe or the emails ended up in the junk mail as MY OWN did and I don’t block my domains so it had to be whatever the rest of the email address was (newsletter=***************.com@mail.frompathfinder.com). I agreed to hang in there and try it out for 2 weeks but you are blaming me for the issue with the domain provider blocking your emails. Its because you are using frompathfinder.com as the domain. I use Rackspace for Exchange Email and have never had an issue with anything in 4 years with any service I have used. You said you would refund the $100.00 and I will see if you are a man of your word. I know it’s the holidays so hope to hear from you soon. I have deactivated all skills and campaigns and only one was getting any response but we have no sales to match what you are showing on the dashboard. Have a great night. Update: Not sure how you can make it right if it doesn't work. If I can't use my domain for emails then my customers will not get them. I will reach out and reply to your email. We were unable to agree on fixing the issue as to how lost some customers that unsubscribed because of this service. Pathfinder: Hi Wayne,
I have now requested a $100 refund for you with Shopify. It would be super helpful if you were to change the review as a review this harsh is really damaging and not representative of how others have found the service.
With kind regards,
Adam I am updating my review as to how responsive Adam and Greg have been. It didn't work out for us but you might find the service helpful. The only reason we gave it a 1 star was the amount of email subscribers that we can't get back. Thank you Adam for the quick resolution. I have not received my refund yet as I was promised after trying it per Greg.

December 24, 2020

Hi. We are so sorry you have had a bad experience. We have reached out to you directly and hope to make it right for you. Adam

Alaska Crate Co

We have just started using Pathfinder, the customer service is impeccable which is hard to find these days from big tech companies. This program is much better than MailChimp and saves lots of time. Thanks guys for being so great!

December 11, 2020

And thank you for being so supportive and leaving us this review here, we very much appreciate it!

Mom Bomb

This app replaced a 70K a year employee and does the job better. I can't say enough great things about this platform. I have been looking for something like this FOREVER and my dreams have come true. I love that they tell you how much business they acquired for you, so you can source. Thank you Pathfinder! XO

December 8, 2020

Thanks for all the love! <3 We're so happy that you found your dream tool in Pathfinder.

STEEL HORSE LEATHER

We would highly recommend using Pathfinder. As a small business, time and money are your greatest strains, using pathfinder allows us to automate most of our email campaigns and focus on other things. Just to give an example, we set up our entire BFCM email campaign in about 15 minutes! I remember a few years ago doing this in mailchimp took an entire night!

November 24, 2020

Thanks for leaving us this great review! BFCM is such an important event for eCommerce and we love to hear that Pathfinder made that easier for you.

Emoii

I used Mailchimp before, too much work. Pathfinder is really easy, simple, save me heaps of time. Brought me quite a few sales in the first 2 weeks already. I love it also because it will automatically deconflict with other scheduled email champions. Love it

November 19, 2020

This review made our whole team smile. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write it up.

MAYL Wear

I tried Hubspot (that is the most expensive from all of them. To have an automation/workflow you need to PAY a lot!!!), I tried Mailchimp (they changed the pricing without any information), I tried Omnisend (they banned my account without a reason and no explanation was given to me) and to be honest, this is the first app that is taking support to another level. I had a great chat with Adam and they solved the problem over the night without sending me back to post blogs or something as the other apps did. I got also the first sale after one day of this app being active so I think is working! :) AI of this app is powerful and I think for now they are checking all the boxes that I have been looking for. The only thing that I would change and would like to see is - better-looking templates as I used to use Mailchimp. But as Adam said, they are working on it and they will release new ones in January 2021 so, I think I can wait (also you see the path of what is next from the development team). If the Editor/Visual in the templates will work as the AI you will have everything in one app. For now, I would recommend this app to everyone as literally, the AI is doing 80%-90% of the job for you. Best,
Piotr

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much, Piotr, for taking the time to write up this detailed and valuable review! We're working hard to get those email templates done and will keep you posted.