Pathfinder: Email Done For You

Pathfinder: Email Done For You

by Pathfinder

Email marketing done FOR YOU - grow sales in just a few clicks

Audio Dynamiks

Very straight forward and easy to use. Its like hiring a whole team to do email marketing. Great job Pathfinder!

October 6, 2020

Thanks so much! Enjoy your newly added email marketing team :)

Haikini

I was really amazed at how responsive and friendly the customer service at Pathfinder was. I installed it bc of an Ad I've seen but haven't got the time to fully use the features yet, but I'm looking forward to use it when I have time again!

October 6, 2020

We can't wait for you to take full advantage of Pathfinder! Thanks for leaving this review.

GoodInkPressions

We are no longer using this app because of overlapping functionality with other apps we are using at the time. It is simpler to use than the other apps, in minutes you are ready to go, but it has more limited functionality which is a necessary compromise for the functionality. There was an issue with the charges, but Pathfinder team is already solving this problem.

September 28, 2020

Hi there. Dan here, founder of Pathfinder. Apologies that you were charged in error before your trial ended. Let me follow this up with the team and make sure Shopify processes your refund. Note that Pathfinder does not handle payments or store any card details ourselves - all of this happens through Shopify so we'll need to wait for them to process the refund. Also note that it is impossible for any app developer to bill your account using Shopify payments if their app is uninstalled. If this happened in your case I can only imagine there has been an error on Shopify's side which they will rectify. Again, deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to reach me on email directly at dan@pathfindercommerce.com if this doesn't get resolved ASAP.

All Things Climbing

I really found this app useful, it helped me set up campaigns and emails that I could send to my contacts to increase my store sales, would definitely recommend!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review! Glad Pathfinder is helping your sales *climb* to a new level. ;)

KomoLand

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

August 21, 2020

Wow - 140 x good. Glad to hear Pathfinder did such a good job for you!

BabyAmy™ Factory, Inc

It's a very modern-looking app, and they have made it stupid-simple to create profitable marketing campaign. Also their customer support is fast, friendly and helpful.

August 11, 2020

Thanks a lot for leaving this review! Very glad to hear that Pathfinder has got the looks & the brains (while keeping it stupid-simple for the user) :)

Denheath NZ

Pathfinder has been an incredibly helpful tool for us, and truly acts as an extra person on the team! Writing emails can be time consuming, and stressful. Having Pathfinder do this for you is great! Within the first week we saw immediate results, and feel we have had some better communication with our customers. We now have a better insight through Pathfinder reports and have a better grasp on what emails work best for our customers. Also having the team at Pathfinder ready to video call or email and help you achieve your desired goals through the app is great.
Would definitely recommend this!

July 22, 2020

This is one of the reviews we shared on our Slack channel so the whole team gets to see it! :) Thanks for taking the time to write this up. It's great to hear that Pathfinder is like an extra employee for you that brings in results - that's exactly what we built it for!

Lena & Lina San Francisco

I liked the app as it fits my need. Easy to use interface and templates. Just pick the template, move pictures around and you have it...

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! Great to hear that you find Pathfinder easy to use and that it fits your needs.

Curaloe USA and Canada

Great app! increased our Conversion Ratio within a couple of days up to 50%. very satisfied! Easy to use!

June 25, 2020

Amazing - that's music to our ears! Thanks for leaving this review and sharing those great results.

Vvegano

Great product, was definitely useful for automating my emails. Unfortunately had to uninstall the app, as I chose another whatsapp based app for my specific business reasons. However, the app is quite intuitive and worth installing for upcoming businesses

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Keep an eye out for our SMS integration that we'll be launching soon...