Pathfinder: Email Done For You

by Pathfinder

Email marketing done FOR YOU - grow sales in just a few clicks

1 review

Coastal Gifts Inc

I am not seeing the sales that you are reporting in your dashboard and I have lost a lot of subscribing customers because your app will not verify my domain so it sent out all the skills and emails under your domain and had your pathfinder trailing address which cause a lot of my customers to unsubscribe or the emails ended up in the junk mail as MY OWN did and I don’t block my domains so it had to be whatever the rest of the email address was (newsletter=***************.com@mail.frompathfinder.com). I agreed to hang in there and try it out for 2 weeks but you are blaming me for the issue with the domain provider blocking your emails. Its because you are using frompathfinder.com as the domain. I use Rackspace for Exchange Email and have never had an issue with anything in 4 years with any service I have used. You said you would refund the $100.00 and I will see if you are a man of your word. I know it’s the holidays so hope to hear from you soon. I have deactivated all skills and campaigns and only one was getting any response but we have no sales to match what you are showing on the dashboard. Have a great night. Update: Not sure how you can make it right if it doesn't work. If I can't use my domain for emails then my customers will not get them. I will reach out and reply to your email. We were unable to agree on fixing the issue as to how lost some customers that unsubscribed because of this service. Pathfinder: Hi Wayne,
I have now requested a $100 refund for you with Shopify. It would be super helpful if you were to change the review as a review this harsh is really damaging and not representative of how others have found the service.
With kind regards,
Adam I am updating my review as to how responsive Adam and Greg have been. It didn't work out for us but you might find the service helpful. The only reason we gave it a 1 star was the amount of email subscribers that we can't get back. Thank you Adam for the quick resolution. I have not received my refund yet as I was promised after trying it per Greg.

December 24, 2020

Hi. We are so sorry you have had a bad experience. We have reached out to you directly and hope to make it right for you. Adam